Homesy

Reaction score
In pre season at the moment after winning the championship fairly easy last year the board have given me 30 million to spend for our return to the premiership

My starting line up will be

GK - Karl Darlow

RB -
CB - Kelvin Wilson
CB - Jack Hobbs
LB - Tommy Rowe (would he do a job ?)

BWM -
DLP - Henri Lansbury/Chris Cohen

AP - Markus Henriksen (6.5m)
AMR - Jamie Paterson
AML - Tom Ince (100k)

ST -

Looking for some suggestions for the positions I'm missing thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been doing a Forest save too, reviving the fallen giants and all that.

In my second season I bought Seamus Coleman from Everton for £8m, he isn't the youngest RB going but he's a great RB for mid to low table teams and has some room to grow.
Tommy Rowe is decent and did alright for me in my first prem season, I eventually replaced him with Ben Davies though in my third seasons Jan window.

I didn't use a BWM, I had a B2B mid (Cohen) and an AP (Roberto Pereyra, great player for just over £7m)

In terms of strikers I rotated between Simon Makienok (26 goals in 33 games) and Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (6 goals in 17 games).

I know you have a CAM but if you have the money Koo Ja-Cheol has a £1.7m release clause at Mainz and is an absolute steal for that. He has the highest average rating of all my players and I'm getting offers of around £15m for him now.
You might want to pick up a new GK too, Tim Wiese was available on a free on my save and did pretty well.

Last edited:
Cheers bud I'll have a look into them made a few signings since seeing this...

Virgil Van Dijk from Celtic

John guidetti on loan

Keiran Trippier from burnley

El Nany ? From Basel my scouts predict he will be a world class midfielder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelo Henriquez or Powell on loan from Man Utd
Gareth Barry on a free for your CM position
M Keane from Man Utd, either loan or permanent, can play RB or CD
Tom Lawrence on a free

I am currently managing Sparta Prague, so consider a few of the following I would recommend

Lukas Pauschek RB/LB
Jakub Brabec CD
Matej Hybs LB/RB
Pavel Kaderabek RB/RWB/RM
Lukas Vacha CM
Borek Dockal CM/RM/AM
Kamil Vacek DM/CM/AM

Not sure any of the strikers will be premier league quality, but try Lafata, Nespor or Skalak.

Let me know if any of the Prague players do ok in the premier league