Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have just started a career with nottingham forest on update 10.1.
I'm lookin for a cheap goalscorer
Two reliable defenders (preferiably one centre, one full back)
And finally one playmaker in the midfield

:)

Any help would be appreciated...

Not too sure about 10.1 update but Sol Campbell? Kyle Naughton? and what about Cohen and that Polish guy, forgot his name sorry.

you should look at the transfer list and the loan list

Use a 4-4-2 and play McGoldrick/Blackstock and Earnshaw. Earnie as a poacher, and one of the other two as a target man usually works for me.

Focus on signing another midfielder to cover for McKenna, and a left/right back cos Kelvin Wilson isn't that good enough. He's a good back up though.

Majewski, Cohen and McKenna are all good enough playmakers for you to fire up the league. I've managed to win the Championship with them, without too many major signings apart from in the positions i've mentioned.

Haven't played with Forest in a long time so I couldn't tell you any names, sorry. Also I use the 10.3 patch so results may vary.

ok thanks i might buy neil mellor for 95k also just to bolster up the attack aswell just for a bit of back up what do you's think?

Nah. If you want to get a good striker, download the 10.3 patch and Yannick Djalo is on the transfer list for a mere 800k. Bargain.

Try and loan a few players from the Prem - Nacer Barazite of Arsenal is pretty good for a young lad, decent backup for Anderson and you can usually get him on a 12 month loan.

i've tried so many times to download 10.3 but my steam isnt working due the XML error
so i jus use the internet because its easier
and i ave put a offer in for barazite already :)
mathiajassen back up left back apparently on a free

Try getting De Laet and Craig Cathcart on loan from Manchester United.

Zavon Hines is a great loan signing in the championship as well, should score a few goals.

Nice one
got zavon and de laet, cathcart has gone to watford already on loan

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

how do you get a picture up aswell? on ur account?

Status
Not open for further replies.