Wolves_Dan

Reaction score
Ok, i've spent the last like 20 hours trying to get any set of tactics that will work with Nottingham Forest, and i can't, I must be the shittest ever Football Manager player because they are predicted to finish first in the championship and i cant get any higher than 3rd.

So, i just got angry as **** and deleted my save and i'm going to start again, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a decent set of tactics for nottingham forest, i haven't bought anyone.

Ok, i've spent the last like 20 hours trying to get any set of tactics that will work with Nottingham Forest, and i can't, I must be the shittest ever Football Manager player because they are predicted to finish first in the championship and i cant get any higher than 3rd.

So, i just got angry as **** and deleted my save and i'm going to start again, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with a decent set of tactics for nottingham forest, i haven't bought anyone.
Il devasto tactic or type crazy in the search bar thing on here and there will be a thread called pretty crazy fm season about a guy who was playing with forrest and had a really good tactic.
Both are reall good.Il devasto won me the prem with United and Chelsea while the other helped me when I implemted it in my 3rd season as West Brom to win the title.

Last edited:
Il devasto tactic or type crazy in the search bar thing on here and there will be a thread called pretty crazy fm season about a guy who was playing with forrest and had a really good tactic.
Both are reall good.Il devasto won me the prem with United and Chelsea while the other helped me when I implemted it in my 3rd season as West Brom to win the title.

ok thanks i will look for that thread :)

Try out my tactic? ;)

I need to see if it works for a variety of teams, across different leagues. Its on the Tactic Section here, so check it out