etipac

Reaction score
Has anyone played with them guys? I am not new to the game as I had already played with other clubs like Pescara and Juventus but this team is let us say normal but their financial issues are very bad. I only bought 2 free transfers LB and a CB ( the latest one for heading as the team seems to lack a good heading player ) and their wages and not super.. Around 7,000 in wages. The issue is that every month I am making a Loss of between 500-800k!!!

Any how you can avoid this in general or how can I reduce it since selling the few 'good' players they have will make me have a very week team.

Cheers Etienne

I am a fan of NF and played with them a lot of times. If you signed some defenders, the team is strong enough to be promoted. In my game I have 8 rounds left till the end of first season and I am pushing for promotion. Of course, I have same financial problems, but I think after 2-3 seasons in Premier League financies will be good. The question is how to survive in Premier League with almost no money to spend (H)

Gave Pavon and Jordan and no one else.. Losing much/month and now I will reduce the team squad and get some loan players for free from Liverpool and I did a deal with them. Who did you buy?

Gave Pavon and Jordan and no one else.. Losing much/month and now I will reduce the team squad and get some loan players for free from Liverpool and I did a deal with them. Who did you buy?
I sold Joel Lynch and Guy Moussi. Signed Pavón (but he is not very good on the pitch, he's making a lot of mitstakes), Pierre Womé to left back (free) and Stefan Savic from Man City on loan for whole season...

I play 424 attack seam to dominate my games but have problems in scoring. Now I am in Decmeber and Just had a 1-1 Against Leeds, they scored in the last minute after I banged them for the whole match and I lost 3-2 to Leicester and the fans got mad at me for losing to a rival. 8th at the moment but draws are costing me too many points and need to score more. I am in the beginning or December now and just gave a renewal to nearly all my player who had only 6months left and got some contracts for players who will be without a contract next year too. Now waiting for the transfer window to offload some poor performers and get in some free loans from Liverpool.

Update me on your game mate. How you doing? You have anyone who is scoring much and your formation?

Update me on your game mate. How you doing? You have anyone who is scoring much and your formation?

Ok. I have got promoted via play off after I finished 5th. I play usually 4-2-3-1 or classic 4-4-2 in accordance with opposition. The first one is based on possession and playmaking abilities of Rady Majewski, the second one is more direct classic lower league tactic (if you don't know exactly how to play, this one is good). I had also problems with scoring whole season and in last 10 games I won only one match, so I fell from second to fifth place. I tried to rotate my strikers and it helped me with scoring, but not much.

Here are stats of my forwards (matches/goals):
Dexter Blackstock - 31/8 (played mostly as advanced forward)
Dave McGoldrick - 36/6 (deeplying forward)
Robbie Findley - 42/13 (poacher)
Ishmael Miller - 32/16 (poacher)
Paul Anderson - 45/8 (inside forward in 4-2-3-1 formation)

Midfielders and centrebacks of course scored some goals but only a few. If a can advise you, it is better to keep the shape and starting eleven for a few matches, when I played with same players, it usually payed off.. until other managers managed to expoit weaknesses of my tactic.. then some changes had to be applied. For example my play off final against Blackpool. They were hot favourites and my morale was lower, so I had nothing to lose.. I tried asymetric 4-1-2-2-1 and won 4-2 :) Now I am heading to premier league got 10 mil transfer budget, but I will have to reduce it to gain wages. I finally convinced board to have wider scouting range, so I am sending my scouts to south america to find some classy cheap players. I must get at least 4 good players or I will be definetly relegated...

Verratti would be an amazing player for the future and with around 2-2.25million you should be able to get him.

I signed some interesting 16yr olds Spanish and would like to start giving a goal if I am not promoted this year, actually if I am not I will make a small revolution to the team and only keep the high performance ones like Findley and Anderson. How did you find Rady Majewski? he seems v good as a playmaker and have v good stats. Should I make him a first 11? Tell me your 1st eleven mate? I kept all the defenders and play like this ...
Smith or the other GK in goal... who you prefer?
Jordan LWB but I am thinking of giving him a year extention and selling him next season or I just let him go.
CB CB ... Pavon/Chambers/Morgan.
RWB... Morgan/Gunter
DM... Moussi/Bouteng
CM... Greening/Majewski/La Guan???
LW... Reid or Majewski
RW... Anderson/Turgay???
ST ST... Findley or Miller since they are both poachers but never together though Miller got injured for around 3months and one of the other strickers.

I have Verratti in my shortlist, but for my first season in Premier League I would prefer to buy indoustrious defensive players with high determination and work rate.. just to help survive. But Verratti is definetely a good player.

About Majewski, I play him as an advanced playmaker behind the strikers. He is very creative, with good passing and control of the ball, so I definetely recommend him for starting 11. For me he is far much better than Lewis McGugan.

Lee Camp is in my opinion better goalkeeper than Paul Smith, he is also number 1 in reality.

As I wrote above I used usually two formations: 4-2-3-1 (from right to left):

Camp - Gunter, Pavón, Chambers, Womé - Cohen, Greening - Findley, Majewski, Anderson - Miller

and 4-4-2:

Camp - Gunter, Pavón, Chambers, Womé - Anderson, Majewski, Cohen, Reid - McGoldrick, Blackstock

Of course there were different player roles in each formation. The first one is with inside forwards on sides (I trained Findley to play on right side) and big fast Miller up front. In 4-4-2 I used McGoldrick as deeplying forward with support duties and Blackstock as advanced forward and it worked quite well (at least for some time).

And last thing is about Morgan, I updated my database before I started my game, so Wes Morgan is already in Leicester. But if you have him, play him with Chambers, they are quite dependable.

Now I am going to find some big strong hardworking defensive midfielders and defenders for Premier League survival.. Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Denmark as destination. I hope I will find some cheap good beasts (H) At this time Nemanja Matic (strong def. mid) should come, hopefully he will accept my contract offer.