cg90

Reaction score
Hey all, I've recently started a new save as Nottingham Forest and the first thing I've noticed is how the majority of my squad is 26/27+ - Jonathan Greening, Andy Reid and Darius Henderson being my oldest outfield players at 34, 30 and 31.

So I'm looking to rejuvenate the squad a tad; my budgets have been set at ?7.14m and I have ?95k left of wages to dish out, although the budget can be changed to accommodate bigger wages if need be.

I'm trying to sell Darius Henderson and Dexter Blackstock as they aren't good enough for the style of football I like my teams to play on FM. I'm looking to replace them with one younger, quicker striker and one striker that can play as an Advanced Forward really well. can anyone suggest a decent, relatively cheap Championship quality striker with future Premiership potential as I'm aiming for promotion?

Cheers.

Danny ings is cheap option but not sure how good he gets, Jordan Rhodes is a definite but will be expensive, maybe look at Alberto paloschi or yaya sanogo on loan?

I tried to loan Sanogo before I posted this thread and he wasn't willing to join me. Also tried to sign Veton Berisha but he went for Rubin Kazan over me. I'll have a look at Paloschi and Danny Ings though and use Rhodes as a fall back buy. Cheers mate!