Birdman2002

Reaction score
Hey Guys
i'm in my third season after coming 6 last season. Going for a title challenge. Around 20 Mill can go over though. I would also ask if they would be good in the Air as well please?
Any Suggestions?

Benedikt Howedes
Stefan Reinartz
Mats Hummels
Sebastian Coates
Leonel Galeano
Federico Fazio
Gary Cahill
Ryan Shawcross
Phil Jones

Andrea Ranocchia, Neven Subotic, Phil Jones, Leonel Galeano, Kjaer, Boulahrouz, Matheo Mussachio and Federico Fazio.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Dodo, Diego Renan and Coentrao for LB, or Criscito who can play also as a CB, and he´s pretty good.

Subotic and Jones already play for Real Madrid was to slow. Dodo is pretty good i will definatley have a look at criscito from you saying he can play both. Thanks

Criscito is an expensive buy, and I bet he's at Man City. So you'll have to pay over the odds to get him.

Look for some experienced free transfers.

If you really want to splash out on one CB, Simon Kjaer cannot be ignored, he is immense.

Scott Dann from Birmingham is a good buy too :) See how much you can get Criscito for cos he is a good full back.

Yeah i'm looking at Criscito and he is still at Genoa so he will be easier to get than if he was at city