notts county 2018

RYAN21

Banned
Reaction score
So yeah, some of you will know about some of my exploits with Notts County.
It's coming to the end of June, the day before the start of the new season in fact. I've just won the quadruple with them and now look forward to seeing if any of you guys can take over the helm and continue my run of success.

You have some fantastic regens coming through, and just to get your appetite going, the key players you have who you may have heard of are:

Guillermo Ochoa
Neymar
Jon Obi Mikel
Ryan Shawcross
Timothee Kolodzieczak
Lucas
Axel Witsel
Jack Wilshire
Clement Grenier
German Pacheco
Rafael Sobis
Phillip Prosenik
Balazs Dzsudzsak

So yeah, give it a spin, let me know what you think and how you get on :) http://www.theawaystand.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/781-notts-county-a-2018-save-game/

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

plz lol

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

its the same board by the way

Wow, 4 threads in 10 minutes? Hmm...

Quite impressive. And you're wondering why you're getting banned all the time!

leave him alone, seriuosly, this is a good thread, so was the other ones,

Really not needed guys. If you have nothing good to post, don't post at all.

Thx to all who have supported me and mike i think arsenal are not quite good in this lol

Quite impressive. And you're wondering why you're getting banned all the time!

Why do you have nothing nice to say jeez. Maybe he has made 4 threads in 10 mins, but they're actually pretty decent threads which I'm sure some people on this site will enjoy.

Looks interesting Ryan.

Thx that cheered me up im getting dogs abuse because of the website im posting up