Ancient

Reaction score
Hello guys, i am relatively new to football manager games, but i want to make a story on Notts County to start with, these were my pre season results

Notts Co2-0 Notts Co reserves
Notts co 5-0 GH Academy
Notts co 0-0 Leyton Orient
Notts Co 1-1 Swansea
Notts Co 3-1 Arsenal Reserves
Notts Co 1-3 Tottenham
Notts Co 4-0 Portadown
Notts Co 1-1 Kidderminster Harriers

Below are my signings

Sam Hewson Loan
Corry Evans Loan
***** Topp Free
Christian Gyan Free
Olivier Bernard Free
Marius Sava Free
Nicolae Mitea Free
Adam Eckersley 30k
Shelton Martis 550K
Jaka Stromajer 130k
All these signings are well known apart from sava and stromajer, i signed stromajer from a romanian club, he is slovenian and his ratings indicate he would make a good target man, Sava is a former Romanian Youth player but couldnt make it, now i will give him a chance to make it with a league 2 club all the way to the prem.

I released 7 players most notably Delroy Facey, Sean Canham and Stephen Hunt, we also said goodbye to Paul Fairclough, Kevin Pilkington, Mike Edwards and Matt Hamshaw.

These are my opening 5 games
Bradford City (Home)
Macclesfield (Away)
Chesterfield (Away)
Dagenham (Home)
Barnet (Away)
And i also have Oldham Atheltic away in the league cup 1st round, wish me luck and follow if you want to ^^)

August Results:

League 2
Notts County 2-1 Bradford ( Topp Hewson-Boulding)
Overall a very impressive win from my magpies, we did well, first half was a very dull one with little to shout about, but early on in the first half a bit of magic from winger ben davies allowed ***** topp to smash home, michael boulding then pulled one back with a stunner from 45 yards out, but sam hewson managed to score late on from outside the 6 yard box to give us that needed opening win
MOM: ***** topp (Notts County)

League cup 1st round
Oldham Athletic 4-1 Notts County (Parker x2, gregan, worthington-Jackson)
An embarassing defeat, johnnie jackson gave us the lead, but keigan parker just couldnt stop being involved, 2 goals and 2 assists from the journeyman striker demonstrated this
MOM: Keigan Parker (Oldham)

League 2
Macclesfield 2-2 Notts County (Sappleton Morgan- Gyan Hewson)
A very annoying performance, we dominated, we were 2-0 up, but they couldnt defend well at all which really cost us 2 points, paul morgan eventually scored an equalizer for them in the 87th minute, unlucky though.
Christian Gyan( Notts County)

League 2
Chesterfield 1-4 Notts County (Gritton-Evans, Topp, Mitea, Hewson)
A very good performance today, an away win at a tough team is great, Corry evans gave us the lead with a deflected shot, then ***** topp turned and took a defender out before slotting home, nicolae mitea then ran onto the through ball of christian gyan to smash it home, sam hewson scored from the spot, martin gritton bagged a late consolation for chesterfield
MOM: Nicolae Mitea (Notts County)

Notts County 1-0 Dagenham and Redbridge ( Hawley)
A pretty dull game, Karl Hawley have us a 2nd minute lead from the penalty spot, thanks to numerous saves from their keeper we couldnt build on that lead, overall a win is a win, we sit in top spot looking down on our enemies
MOM:Mark Arber (Dagenham and redbridge)

Barnet 0-2 Notts County (Topp, Hawley)
I am continuously impressed by the partnership these 2 are forming game in game out, we took a nice lead through ***** topps chip in the 26th minute, barnet had many equalizing chances but took none, then eventually karl hawley put the game to bed with a nice volley from ben davies cross
MOM: ***** Topp (Notts County)

All the best pal.... Some very decent signings there, should hopefully be enough to gain promotion right away!

Keep Kasper in the sticks, he becomes a top top keeper the longer the game goes on.... All the best!

yes i was chuffed to sign mitea, former ajax midfielders in league 2 is unusual, i will update again today, like an hour

when the next update celtic got sum good players in reserve might be worth a look