spoma

Reaction score
Well guys Here it is Ive decided to edit over my man u thread cos i dont relly wanna get banned or done for spamming...ive decided to go with league 2 side notts county and hopefully get them to the premiership

Unknown Manager Mark Spooner Has taken The Job At Notts County Hres What Hes Got To say In His Press Conference
"im pleased to have joined notts county and the chairman has full faith in me ,im looking to bring a all out attack to the side ,im looking to take them where they should be the premiership"

ive told the board that i believe i can win the league so they have given me a budget of 1.3m and a wage structure of 49.5k p/w

hope this provides a better read than the man u one

cheers

Last edited:
wow you over payed for sanchez..but his still a decent player. I surprised you bought hangleand, i recommend sakho he and evans would have been immense and would have been your DC pairing for 8 seasons at least. oh yeah how does suarez do for you? Never bought him but heard good things about him..
Good luck with the league

most likly beacuse your not even playing giggs or rooney and any of there other players who do well

nope dint cheat if u look at the clauses like i posted it will tell u that im paying for them monthly ...and i dont want to play giggs cos i have sanchez and im getting rid of rooney.lukef and maggett atleast look at the pics or ask before u start accusing ppl of cheting ok

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

suarez is quite good currently injured at mo but hes bin playing well for me

nope dint cheat if u look at the clauses like i posted it will tell u that im paying for them monthly ...and i dont want to play giggs cos i have sanchez and im getting rid of rooney.lukef and maggett atleast look at the pics or ask before u start accusing ppl of cheting ok

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

suarez is quite good currently injured at mo but hes bin playing well for me

i never said u cheating atleast look who posted

i appologise to u maggett.....yup lukef im mad getting rid of him to get better players...

yeah i agree with u but im wanting someone that can score while also assisting a player ..at the mo rooney cant do both in my opinion ...plus i got my eye on a few players with the money

60million for sanchez, WTF,
42.5million for suarez. WTF

getting rid of rooney, WTF.

another Man Utd story WTF

this is the first story ive ever done ..im also could be doing 2 more soon one with barnet and the other with notts county

mate Rooney is much better than dzeko will ever be

Though Rooney and Dzeko partnership is amazing.

Though Rooney and Dzeko partnership is amazing.
Yeah but he's getting rid of Rooney so that partnership won't happen :'(

And I agree with what Scott said. You've overspent, selling your best player, and another Man United story *sigh*

Keep Rooney, sell some fringe players buy Dzeko £19M. Simples.

well guys ive decided to go to a new game with notts county ...so next time might be a better read for u guys:)

well pre season not gone has a i hoped

H Notts C v west brom 2-1
A Notts C v cowdenbeath 0-0
H Notts C v wigan 0-4
H Notts C v aj auxerre 0-1
H Notts C v norwich 0-1
A Notts C v forest green 4-0

Played 6 W 2 D 1 L 3 F 6 A 7

i made a few signings aswell they are old but will do the job for me

wish me look for the season ahead im gonna need it