Notts County , leauge 1 struggling

Land-E

Reaction score
i won the leauge now im in leauge 1 and im really struggling , suggestions?

got a strong side with experience like ashbee boa morte shelton martis etc

i won the leauge now im in leauge 1 and im really struggling , suggestions?

got a strong side with experience like ashbee boa morte shelton martis etc

what positions do you tend to have problems with? or what are you lacking in?

i think strikers none of them tend to score i have akinbiyi rodgers hawley fairclough westcarr mendez-laing (from wolves right and lft winger aswell) and danny bowes whos a young player from my reserves

erm, i usually sell rogers.. look at marlon harewood.. becuase its the second season, he will be cheaper, plus he may be willing to play below the championship, theres luke varney, just look on free-transfers

i just won at tranmere 2-1 and im 3 points from safety

okay im in early october now i look in jan cheers mate

well by the time i got to league one, or even in january i sold all their existing strikers, none are good enough for that level in a promotion looking team anyway

put a 575k bid for harewood and just beat coventry 2-0

akinbiyi is good hes starting too score hawley got 23 last season won top goalscorer , hughes was unfit so i sold him facey was rubbish canham was okay but i realesed him and fairclough is playing quite well at his young age ,

yh exactly

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

u gotta sell hawley and im afraid akinyibi too

Ermm...Freddy Eastwood might be a good buy? I'm not sure.I had him at Coventry but he wasn't good enough,so I'm thinking he might be better at League One,League Two levels...

might sell hawley keep akinbiyi hes getting better as he goes on this season and i put bids for harewood , benjani , ill try eastwood and luke varney

i bought david mcgoldrick for 2 million pound and jo kuffour for 250k, both amazing

yh just look around really m8 thats how u learn whos good and who isnt

just got a link with liverpool as my parent club

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

also need a right back i got moloney on permmant now but ruben only on loan ?

and molney keeps getting injured

try getting on loan strikers as well.. but seriously in the 2nd season u almost need 2 completely sell ur team and start again

Cillian Sheridan from Celtic and Marlon Harewood are great bets - currently 3rd in League 1 in 2nd season.

Emmanuel Frimpong is also a really good bet from Arsenal, although cost c. £1.5 million

Very few (if any) of the old squad are good enough for League 1 - start again and scout France especially - got some really good centre backs - Gace and Soupreyan. Also Kerrea Gilbert at Right Back and Gael Kakuta for 250k as AMC. Davide Petrucci from Man Utd is a great loanee for 2nd season too.

Good luck

Last edited: