Notts County story

leakey

Reaction score
I have decided to start a new season with notts county using the V6 update and try to get them back to the premier league.

My first action in charge of the Robins was to adjust the wage budget. I originally had 2.8 million to spend but I cut that down to 600,000 so i could afford a high wage budget.

I will include screenshots of my new signings, results so far and best players stats.

Unfortunately, Gavin Hoyte was injured for a long period of time and so I terminated his loan.

Erm......aint Notts County's nickname 'the magpies' not 'the robins'?

NOTTS COUNTY 3 - 0 BOURNEMOUTH
WESTCARR, SINCLAIR, HUGHES
Fantastic performance from the lads. A Ben Davies corner met by the head of Westcarr was the opener. Sinclair finished off a fantastic move in style by slotting it into the corner of the net. Hughes then finished the rout with a great left-footed strike.

TRANSFERS
I have just completed the signing of former R.Sociedad attacking midfielder Alvaro Novo. He will be a great asset to the club and will increase the depth of the squad. I have also bought Kazakhstan international Abzal Jumbaev on a free. My scout reckons he is a quality signing!

Last edited:
hi how is urnotts county game goin am doin one witht hem but i only got 160k cnt seem to get 2.5m

hi how is urnotts county game goin am doin one witht hem but i only got 160k cnt seem to get 2.5m
They should give you more in mid-season, I got 2.8mill at the start and used it all, the board gave me another 1.7mill in November :D

Sorry for late reply, I was out. ryangiggs11, are you using the version 6 update where sven is the director?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Sign Danny webber, he is amazing

Can't afford him. I used all my money on murphy and extra wages.

Will provide update on next match in about 5 minutes.

Best of luck my man
you should have no real dificullty progressing to League One

SHREWSBURY 1-3 NOTTS COUNTY

solid performance. Novo had a good debut but I will expect more from him. After 3 games we are top of the league. Will update more hopefully tomorrow.

TRANSFER NEWS!!
Vratislav Gresko moves to Notts County on a free transfer.