Notts County: The Return To Glory

wow, your a lot better than i am. serious temptation to *** your ideas but i wont. what tactic ya using btw?
i just got promored aswell

I just use whatever tactic fits my team, at the moment it's like a 4-1-1-2-2 (DR,DL,DC,DC,DM,CM,AMR,AML,FC,FC)
your thread int going bad though mate :)

Good luck in the Championship Harry!

did you get the link for the sig, and is it ok?

looks sexiii, if you go up again ill do a new one with acheivements orr summink init, good luck and good night :)

Well done Harry.I'm just 12 games into my first season in League 1 its not going well at the moment.might have to use a new tactic
Good luck in the Champ.;)

Well done Harry.I'm just 12 games into my first season in League 1 its not going well at the moment.might have to use a new tactic
Good luck in the Champ.;)
thanks for the support mate, League One started terribly for me - I was in the bottom 4 until at least october and it shaped up for me in the end. So there's hope :D haha

I can't even get into the promotions spots in league 2! Lol hopefully another change of tactic should work!

Right I have been inspired by this and have started a Notts County game with the update. At the moment I am top after 11 games and unbeaten...9 points clear. Key signings, Solley DM, Mills RB, tremoulinas LB, Dennoun LW and Summerfield CM and Mifsud CF. Both Hughes and Mifsud are injured at the moment so struggling a bit for goals.

Right I have been inspired by this and have started a Notts County game with the update. At the moment I am top after 11 games and unbeaten...9 points clear. Key signings, Solley DM, Mills RB, tremoulinas LB, Dennoun LW and Summerfield CM and Mifsud CF. Both Hughes and Mifsud are injured at the moment so struggling a bit for goals.
Going well mate, I recommend playing Hawkey on his own at the top or you could even sign a young lad in Pompey's reserves called Paris Cowan-Hall, absolute quality that lad is :D

TBH Mifsud has just returned and Hughes will be back next week so the goals should start flying again. I think that promotion this season is on, it will be interesting in league 1 to see whether the players can hack it although most of my signings are proven at championship level.

hey im going to give this ago now, sounds great :)
ill let you know how it goes

Ive had a pretty good start tbh. pre season didnt go too well and have just reached the end of the tranfer window.Im top of the league and have won all games in the league and not conceded yet :) however got munched by sheffield united in the league cup :( lol

Just about to start one with Notts County myself! Cheers for al the tips. Hoping to sing players like Campbell,Viana,Davids etc but they all say 'they have no desire to join' So i've offered contracts worth 10k per week with big signin on fees! Fingers crossed!

Cheers again!

Anymore updates on your Notts County game mate? Keep up the good work! All the best!