Notts County the rise to glory

got some updates guys

October Results

Notts Co. 3-1 Bradford L2
Great result for the magpies, Bradford were closing in on me in the league, Davies got two and cntre back Lee got one aswell.

Notts Co. 2-1 Grimsby JPT
Hughes and Edwards, very dirty game....9 yellows..1 red

Rochdale 2-2 Notts Co.
My first dificult game in a while, went 2-0 up through Hughes and Lee, then surrendered the lead in the second half

Notts Co. 1-0 Bury
Smith scored an absolute screamer, Lee Hughes missed a penalty, just about deserved to win this game

Barnet 2-1 Notts Co
First loss in the league for a while, O' Flynn had the game of his life, 2 shots, 2 goals, Hamshaw got the consolation goal on 88 mins

Notts Co. 0-0 Shrewsbury
Thought this might happen after the previous match, had 18 shots. Leaving Hughes out of the starting 11 might have been a mistake

Aldershot 2-3 Notts Co.
Gonazalez scores after 52 seconds, I was lucky that Lee Hughes deceided to be good a again, two goals from the leading goal scorer

Will have some screenies up after November results

November,December and some Jan results comming up. For the mean time here's a funny result, as an Irishman I found it brilliant, considering we lost to this team 5-2 before

View attachment 10588

<)

hahaha ya.
will have updates soon guys

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

November Results

Port Vale 5-3 Notts Co. L2
Yes I did concede five goals to a team in the same league as me. Was 3-0 at half time, Wilson and Hughes(2) were not enough, a calamity of errors in defence. Have a screenie below

Notts Co. 2-1 Bradford JPT
Played a pretty weak team here, needed to restore confidence, Davies and a last minute O.G.!!!

Torquay 0-2 Notts Co. F.A.
Rose and Smith, enough said, easy game, easy win

Notts Co. 3-0 Chesterfield
Davies and two from Hughes got things back on track

Grimsby 1-3 otts Co.
Left Hughes out of this one, a great result, Barnes(2) and Dean Lewington free-kick

Notts Co. 2-0 Hereford
Header from Edwards drom a corner, then a Smith free-kick

Carlisle 1-2 Notts Co F.A.
Great result to end the month on a high, two more from young Barnes

screenies to follow

December Results guys

Torquay 1-2 Notts Co

Notts Co. 0-0 Dag & Red

Notts Co. 2-0 Rotherham

Cheltenham 2-2 Notts Co. FA

Notts Co. 4-0 Bournemouth

Northampton 2-0 Notts Co.
This was 2nd place vs 1st. Gilligan got two in the first half, all over them in the 2nd half, deserved a point from this. Off the top now

just finished up january guys, will have screenies and stuff up tmora sometime. any tips on a very cheap striker would be appreciated

think I'm gonna try as them just before t 2010 come out should keep me busy!

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

Started well by signing Celestine Babyaro on a free and might be getting Matty Ritchie from Portsmouth for 150k. Also offered a contract to Lauren who has been released by Pompy

January Results

Southend 3-0 Notts Co FA 3rd Round
Didn't really care too much about this result, played a weakened team. Moussa got two and Barnard scored a screamer.

Crewe 2-1 Notts Co L2
Zola gave Crewe the lead, Barnes equalised but then Sodje scored the winner after a prolonged period of pressure. Poor result

Notts Co. 1-0 Darlington L2
Revenge is sweet, as you may remember that Darlington beat me earlier in the season, with Hughes still out Craig Westcarr scored the winner on 80 mins

*sold Roberts(£40k) and Wilson(£1k)

Morcambe 0-2 Notts Co.
Hughes is still out, so Barnes stepped up to the plate, scored and won a penalty which Jeff Smith duly tucked away.....very controlled result

Norwich 2-0 Notts Co. JPT North Final, 1st Leg
Was not expecting a win here, a narrow loss after 90 minutes of defending, two goals from Wes Houlahan in 5 minutes. Hopefully i'll have more success at Meadow Lane

Notts Co. 2-1 Rotherham
Red card for Warne(Rotherham) for an elbow had them chasing the whole game, should have won by more, Davies and Smith

Lincoln 0-2 Notts Co.
Lee Hughes back from injury, an inspired performance by the top goal scorer, a goal and an assist to Barnes

Notts Co. 0-0 Accrington Stanley
Very stranage game, nothing worked, very frustrating. With Campo and Hughes back to full fitness im happy, although Greame Lee twisted his kneeoO)

just in the middle of Febuary, have that all important JPT mantch against Norwich, also a crunch match against Macclesfield

i was thinking about ruben hazell however my scouts said he had poor intelligence on the pitch lol.

lol maybe lets hope not lol
dean lewington what he like i had a bid for him rejected??

ivan campo i had him lol and his other team mate sylvain ledwinski they was imense for me.

also jean paul kala from oldham he was great too.

Last edited:
lol maybe lets hope not lol
dean lewington what he like i had a bid for him rejected??

ivan campo i had him lol and his other team mate sylvain ledwinski they was imense for me.

also jean paul kala from oldham he was great too.

thanks for that man
Dean Lewington is very solid, decent going forward too. However, tends to make the odd mistake.....a lot