Reaction score
Hello!
I, EirikMonshaugen decided to write my first FM-Story. I have never done this before so it may not contain all the things u want it to do, but i will do my best in both the story and the game. I need to make a summary of my first season, and i will continue to update every FM month.
So: Notts County announced 09.07.2009 that their manager has been replaced with the "Unexpirienced" Eirik Monshaugen. Notts County fans is still a bit shocked, but Monshaugen says he will do his best to keep both the boards and the players heads held up high.

Thank you! But i have a problem on uploading pictures to my story : ( Any advices? Plesae send on PM so the thread aren't being so unorganized ; )

mate are you playing in my net game your Aston Villa

Err mate sceen shots are F9+Alt and then go advanced posting and click on hte paperclip icon. O just cut and paste.

I'm pleased with my transfer season 2009/2010:

View attachment 23102

And I'm also very pleased with the season finishing:

View attachment 23105

Unfortunately is my loans finished, since I'm already finished with first season. We have played a good season and here is some results:

Eirik Monshaugen: Manager of the year, 4 manager of the month, won the Coca Cola League 2.
View attachment 23104
Notts County: 1st place in Coca Cola League 2, Promotion from Coca Cola League 2.
View attachment 23105
Squad: 2 players in Coca Cola Legaue 2's Team of the year (Ben Davies and Karl Hawley) , Goal of the season (Karl Hawley)
View attachment 23103

Now the transfer window is just started and its 1st July 2010.
I'm happy since the board offered me a new contract and i got about £8m in transfer budget.
I am trying to both loan and buy some players, and this i will give a update on later.
I am giving a update on both transfers and fixtures later.
I am going to update at this after pre-season:
* Transfers
* Pre-Season fixtures
* Seeding
* Competitions and Tournaments.

This season will also be much more informing, because i am playing at this time and i don't have to write summaries of the whole year.

I'm wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Now I'm just starting August and since i promised updates on last post it comes here.
Transfers

View attachment 23120

Fixtures:
Notts Co 3-1 Norwich (Nemeth, Sears, Sarki)
Notts Co 1-3 West brom (Nemeth)
Notts Co 4-2 Gillingham (Akinbyi x3, Nemeth)
Notts Co 2-0 GH Academy (Franquist, Nemeth)
Notts Co 2-3 Hull (Nemeth, Sears)
Notts Co 0-1 Stoke

So we finished a ok Pre-Season and did LOTS of transfers also to have reserves.

We got seeded as 1st place in Coca Cola League 1 and I hope we will work up to that.

I will announce Krisztian Nemeth as our Player of the month in August, he have impressed very much with many goals and well played matches.
I will announce Isiah Osbourne as our player of the month in September, both Nemeth and Jackson can score goals, but this man are making it possible for them. Hiss passes to our strikers is wonderful and the goals would not been scored without this man. Well done!

Hi again!
Now as we have finished August and going in to September can i with happiness announce that we are leading Coca Cola League 1.

View attachment 23112

We also got £12M more transfer budget just when the transfer season went off! Personally i think thats weird.

There has not been any new transfers this month, because i got about 12 people last month.

Here is the fixtures for August and September:
View attachment 23115

It has been a good fixture month, but im very dissapointed of being out of League Cup already 1st round.

Here is some results of our hard work:
Eirik Monshaugen: Manager of the month.
View attachment 23113
Notts Co: Leading Coca Cola League 1
View attachment 23112
Squad: 1st and 3rd place in Player of the month (Nemeth, Jackson), 1st place in youngest player of the month (Emmanuel-Thomas).
View attachment 23114
View attachment 23117

My player of the month: Krisztian Nemeth, he has another month impressed me with his scoring ability and ability to finish games. He has impressed me with over 1 goal in a match. Well done!

We are also looking for a parent club now.

Last edited:
I have decided to update every 2nd month because i am playing faster than i thought i would.

Mate. I'am currently managing Notts County as well. I'am 7th in League One. When I was in League 2 I signed a player called Ryan Donaldson. He has played 90 games for Notts County now and scored over 50 goals.

Thanks mates! Thats a really good scorer then, i may try to sign him next year : )

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

You can ask for screenshots of big winnings and good players also if u want to : )

Doing great man Im following :D. Looking forward to next update :D.

Thx for following mates, I will maybe update much tomorrow since my mates are coming here and we will play all day long ; - )

Sorry for not updating people, but it's a bit hectick here since i've started school...Continue following this thread in the weekends because that's only the time i can play Football Manager 2010 : ( So sorry once again, but i will try this weekend : - D