mahrk

Reaction score
3rd season with Nottingham Forest, in the premiership.
i'm looking for a pacey left attacking midfield player and a few backups.

help please ? :)

Ashley Young, Eljero Elia, James Rodriguez, Carlos Vela, Gervinho, Alexis Sanchez.

Backups for where?

Just signed Riquelme, thanks guys, also got Macheda

It's NOT Notts Forest. If you must abbreviate it, it's Nottm.

It's NOT Notts Forest. If you must abbreviate it, it's Nottm.

I thought this thread was about good premiership talent for Nottingham Forest, not about pouring over grammar and club etiquette errors.

Carlos Vela and Alexis Sanchez are very good players but also some player that was on loan at Cesana but I can't remember his name :S

I thought this thread was about good premiership talent for Nottingham Forest, not about pouring over grammar and club etiquette errors.

Carlos Vela and Alexis Sanchez are very good players but also some player that was on loan at Cesana but I can't remember his name :S

It's something that grates with me. It's not grammar. I'm just saying. Notts are our neighbours from over the river.

/rant over.

Ezequiel Matias Schelotto?

It's something that grates with me. It's not grammar. I'm just saying. Notts are our neighbours from over the river.

/rant over.
/rant not needed.

Depends what sort of quality player your looking for really mate! If you want a world class player then go for some of the one's suggested. If your looking for a player that'll do the job for a newly promoted team, get Adam Hammill :)