paddy420

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has made a data edit for any nations outside of FIFA? It's a pretty big ask as outside of limited wikipedia resources there is very little to go on. Last night I spent a while trying to get information on the Greenland football league & Gibralta football league. It would be amazing if there was already something along those lines, if not then its a potential job for any hardcore editers out there with nothing better to do! Don't forget the VIVA World Cup if you do make a data edit for this!

As for me & my failed attempt... I have created something else with a new nation, new competitions & new teams; but more on that in it's own thread later.

I've had a dip into the waters, but there are a few problems with it :(

I have tried it once but it is really hard as their is almost no articles or stuff which you can refer too......it will be much better if you were living in the country but I hardly think ayone of that sort wold be around on FM-Base

there must be one person in Gibralta with access to the Internet that plays fm... Where are you?!! Possibly even Greenland... maybe not some of the other random places on the NF-Board (just incase you don't read the whole thread this isn't about a racist organisation!!!)