White army

Reaction score
i am using LFC transfer update for this and i have added myself to the game but with low current ability and i have already been snapped up by luton so will have no bearing on the game for a while..also due to Conte's 10 month ban i put him at Como with no reputation cos i think it tarnished for a while...if this is a problem for you guys i can always change them back and take me out.

Juventus sack Conte

Due to the match fixing scandal and his 10 month ban from managing a top flight side Conte was released from Juventus and takes over at Siere C2 Como.so this left one of the biggest jobs in Italian football open....who will get the job

Josep Guadiola
Rafa Bentitez
Cluadio Raneri
Luis Figo

Figo named Juve boss
images

Former Inter,Barca and Real Madrid player Luis Figo today announce as Juve boss....although not every bodies choice as he has no experinece as a manager his reputation got him this job....an here he is

"i am delighted to take this job i kno people will look at my links with inter and say why i chose to take this job and step down as a director at inter....well it simple i was board and needed this...so i will now go though transfers,staff in and who will be the new captain and vice captain etc"

Transfers in
Andre Ayew------15.75m
images

Sime Vrsejko----3.6m
images

Transfers out
Nicola Leail---loan(Empoli)
Horour Magnussen-325k(siena)

Staff in
Assistant manager--Andrea Seabra
1st team coaches-Massimo Neri.Valter Di Salvo.Angel Veles
Goalkeeping Coaches-Lido Vieri.Guido Bisatazzoni
Fitness coaches--Paulo paxio(from Gremio)..Maracy sant-anna
Coach--Domineco Borrell,john versleeuwen(VVV) Chico fraga,
Youth Coaches--Zahinos,Kevin ball(sundeland)
Scouts--Eduardo Macio,Finidi George,Faustin Asprilla,Arnuzzo,Bojan Krcic,John Sivebak,Alan Miller,juanama lopez,ralph nkomo,borha filho,Paul Butler(Oldham)
Physio--Salvatore Libra(catania),Marco Frigerio)

Thanks sorry about that guys and girls we had a lot of ins and outs due to the mess of the previous manager....so now to the big annoucment regarding the captiancy and he will be....

Gianluigi Buffon.
images

...i felt as he has been such a great servant to the club and he was the vice captain,but del piero left the club so i decided to promote him...and the man to replace him as vice captain is
Giorgio Chiellini

images

Italian Super Cup

Juventus vs Napoli

Result: Juve 2 Napoli 1(Cant remember who scored..i will edit when i have checked)

ok guys with this i will be doing monthly updates with news of big tranfers across europe as well as italian managerial changes as well as the tope clubs in euorpe.. i have only played 1 league game so far so i will play the end of the month maybe the next and give u guys an update...let me kno if u will follow this please..i hope u enjoy.

In the news:
Sevilla left winger Diego Perotti will join for 10m.
A dreadful night in the champions league.

Serie A
Juve 3 vs Udinese 1
Giovinco,Barzagli,Vucinic

Genoa vs Juve 1
Vucinic

Champions League Group
Man Utd
Juventus
Schalke
RB Salzburg

CL Game 1
Juve 2 vs Schalke 2
Giovinco
Pepe

Seire A

Juve 2 vs Lazio 0
Vucinic x2

Palermo 1 vs Juve 2
Ayew
Quagillrella

Inter Milan 2 vs Juve 1
Pirlo

CL Game 2
Man Utd 5 vs Juve 0

Serie A League Table
View attachment 269950

Player of the month---Mirko Vucinic 4gls in 5 games with an avearge rating of 7,25
View attachment 269947

A good month at the start with good wins against udinese and Lazio,but we were out played in the game at the san siro and old trafford especially at old trafford a game i thought we would struggle but not by a 5 goal margin , but i feel i have enough in the squad to be ok going forward

Ignore the attatchments at the bottom i did not realise they were there lol

Last edited:
Good start here mate, got a soft spot for the Old Lady haha. Keep it up. Would appreciate it also if you could check mine out. Cheers.

World News
Newcastle Sack Pardew
Malaga Sack Pellegrini

Juventus News:
Romario to join from Barzillian side Vitoria
Pepe breaks Juve's Quickest goal scoring record that stood since 1997 at 16 seconds

Results

Seire A
Juve 4 vs Fiorentina 2
Pepe,Ayew,Vucinic x2

Chievo 1 vs Juve 1
Pirlo

CL game 3
RB Salzburg 0 vs Juve 4
Pepe x2,Vucinic

Seire A

Juve 1 vs Cagliari 1
Lucio

Bologna 1 vs Juve 1
Pepe

Juve 1 vs Catania 1
Matri

Not a great month here too many 1-1 draws...all i can hope for is Perotti to come in an get some assists for us...Vucinic will be fit again soo after injury so hopefully more goals will follow.

Another update may be later or in the morning.....which will include any job changes etc

Update

World news:
Alan Shearer take charge at Newcastle
Malaga hire Manzano
Italian News:
Udinese sack Guidolin and hire Rafa benitez
Bari sack Torrente and hire Malesani

CL Game 4
Juve 0 vs RB Salzburg 0

Serie A

Napoli 0 vs Juve 1
Pepe

Juve 3 vs Sampdoria
Chiellini
Vucinic
Pepe

CL Game 5
Schalke 0 vs Juve 1
Vucinic

Seire A

Roma 1 vs Juve 1

Matri

Review...
We have done slightly better this month with good wins against Napoli and Sampdoria.Also a win away against Schalke and we sit happily at the top by 1 point so still tight i feel we can push on now...i do feel i need another striker tho...so please leave a comment on who you wou reccomend
Seire A League table
View attachment 270400
Serie A Player Stats

Champions League table

View attachment 270402
O
ther.View attachment 270397I thought this was a bit of a shock
View attachment 270399
and i feel sorry for Dinamo they have played 2 more games since this and lost 3-0 and 7-0 to Ac milan​

December monthly review

World news:
Fulham sack Jol and replace him Pardew
FC Gronigen sack Hulstra and replace with Jol
Sunderland sack O'Neil and replace with Pulis

Italian news
Roma sack Zeman and replace with Rossi
AC Milan sack Allegri and assistant Tassoti named new manager

Injury new:
Sime Vrsjesko is out for upto 3 months with a torn hamstring
Buffon returns after the Parma game.
Seire A

Juve 2 vs Torino 0
Vucinic,O.G

"Great to win as we have had far too many draws and we needed this win. felt we could have won by more but a clean sheet with our no 1 keeper is great"

CL Game 6

Juve 3 vs Man Utd 1
Vucinic,Giaccherini,Giovinco

with that result we finished 2nd and will play a team that finished top of thier group....we were drawn against Spanish Giants Real Madrid..
"we will have to play out of ou skins if we wanna win this but if we play like we did against Utd we will be just fine"

Seire A

AC Milan 1 vs Juve 3
Pirlo,Vucinic,lucio

"Wow is all i can say really and i wanna say to the AC Milan fans who booed Pirlo who did not celabrate when i he scored u are a disgrace he was a loyal servant for you and it was not his fault u did not off him a new deal....look to ur board"

Juve 3 vs Atlanta 0
Giaccherini x2,Vucinic

Parma 1 vs Juve 0

"1st defeat in 12 games...annoying but it just was not out day at all,but i know we have the ability to come back from this"

yeah sorry did nor realise that lol...january update will be up within the next hr

images

January/February Monthley Reviews
World News:Andre Ayew named in African team of the year
Pirlo claims 3rd in Goal of the year
Lucio voted best Defender
Stoke Hire Curbishley
Sevilla sack Michel and hire Mercilnho

Italian News
Parma Sack Donadoni and hire former Udinese boss Guidolin

Transfer News:
Perotti joins Juventus for 10m
Romario joins Juventus from Vitoria
Hamisk joins Bayern Munich
Samir Handanovic joins Stuttgart
Di Cegile joins AT Madird
Brazil Legand Rivaldo joins Hearts
Seire A

Juve 5 vs Pescara 1
Vucinic x3,Ayew,Giovinco

Coppa Italia 1st Round
Juve 3 vs Varese 1
Asamoah,Bontani(promising younsgter),Vidal

Seire A

Siena 2 vs juve 1
Cheilini

"our title bid is over as we are now 6 points behined inter"

Udinese 0 Vs Juve 3
Pepe,Vucinic,Marchiso

Coppa Italia Quarter final

Juve 3 vs Inter 1
Pepe,Vucinic x2

Seire A

Juve 1 vs Genoa 1
Isla sent off
Pepe

Lazio 1 vs Juve 5
Chiellini,Lucio,Vucinic,Giovinco x2

Coppa italia Semi Final leg 1
Juve 0 vs Roma 0

Seire A

Juve 1 vs Inter 1
Matri

CL 1st Knockout round Leg 1

Juve 0 vs Real Madrid 2

Serie A

Firoentina 1 vs Juve 3
Asamoah x3

Juve 2 vs Chievo 2
Ayew,Giovinco

Serie A League table
View attachment 270649

My transfers In/Out
View attachment 270648

Fixtures.
View attachment 270647

hey guys sorry bout no update recently,but i have internet trouble...so been playing in offline mode...i won seire a by 1 poin on the final day..also i have won the italian super cup again...i am playing a liverpool game in my 3rd season at the mo so i dnno if i will still do this story.