Now what...Started Unemplloyed and got sacked...

SuLyMaN

Reaction score
Hi everybody. This is my first post there.

I jsut started my first ever LLM game and its very refreshing compared to the big league/team game. Started unemployed and got to manage Farsley. Was using an attacking 4-4-2 (modified) and sitting midtable.
Unfortunately, I wanted to turn things around and started experimenting with tactics. Finally got the sack after 29 games in charge and sitting at the 15th position in league.

My problem is that I do not have any jobs available and want to manage a club. Since my reputation is unproven, I doubt that I will get any job at all ( or will I?) What would you guys do in such a situation? Reload? Play on and wait for a club? Add a new manager and continue with same/other team? Call it a day and load a big club and manage!?

just put yourself on holiday with the option of returning when offered a job,

I did one season, where I played around to get to grips with the game, then #i resarted a new game so I could implemtnt the things I'd learnt.

I did one season, where I played around to get to grips with the game, then #i resarted a new game so I could implemtnt the things I'd learnt.

I am a bit unwilling to start a new league as my time of play is limited but if everything else fails, I am willing to consider it :)

Well I made so many silly mistakes at the start, for example keeping way too many of my players, not knowing what a great player for the league was, etc. It was definitely worth restarting for me, as by restarting I won BSS, CSC and FAT in my first year.