Reaction score
I just looked a few teams in the Premier League on my 2017 save and I can't see how some of them have anywhere near enough homegrown players to make their teams up. Arsenal for example only have 4 homegrown players in their "squad" .... Do they cheat?

How many of their squad are U21?

I have 2 HG players in my team, and about 10 in my 1st team who are U21 and will become homegrown.

Does the AI cheat?

Yes, yes it does.

Rebel.

Fight back.

Use FMRTE. XD

I'd guess the AI just does what we would do, and leaves empty spaces...

Probably U21. You'd have to show us. I'd be extremely surprised if Arsenal really only had 4 HG players.

Most of those players are 27 years old plus and been at Arsenal/in England for years. Would that make a difference?

Most of those players are 27 years old plus and been at Arsenal/in England for years. Would that make a difference?

Home-grown requires you to have trained in the country for 3 years (I think) before the age of 21 in that country.

that picture just shows the first team and doesn't take into account their reserves or U18s, the reserve team will have **** youngsters too old for U18s that are homegrown but don't play in the first team - some of these will be registered - simple

I got it .. they have 3 players in their first team that aren't registered (by the look of it). Attached show "League Stats". My bad :)