Npower Championship League- Showcase your talents right here!

Rahat

Reaction score
Npower Championship

We emphasize the use of co-operation and loyalty to achieve our goals. We play with integrity and we play with respect. We use communication and tactics to win, and we have fun playing together as a team. We strive to become better and we are driven to be excellent managers. We have a lot of fun, but we are serious when need be. We respect our opponents, and we hope to earn their respect by our use of craftsmanship and tactics.

History

I have played every incarnation of Football Manager ever since the very first 2005 edition. Having had no access to the internet until FM 07 i decided to pursue a fun, online network game with my mates. That was a great success with everyone remaining loyal and almost always being available. However now i'm looking for a new endeavour with some of my FM-Base friends. Guys, join or you will live to regret.

All of our members must abide by these following rules:

• Must be respectful: Everyone is required to be respectful to each other and their opponents at all times.

• Must be Mature: Don't act immature or constantly whine etc.

• Fair Play: Use of any third party application is banned.

• Must be Loyal: Please try your best to play at all set periods. Also, inform us if you cannot make a certain session.

Joining the League

The game will be hosted on a 19meg down and 2.5meg up connection so there should be little to no lag.

Details: (Hamachi)

WILL BE DECLARED

Database: WILL BE DECLARED

Game times:

Monday - 4PM-10PM
Tuesday - 5PM-10PM
Wednesday - 4PM-10PM
Thursday - 5PM-10PM
Saturday - Day Off
Sunday - 3PM-10PM

Teams/Members
Barnsley
Birmingham
Blackpool
Brighton
Bristol City
Burnley
Cardiff
Coventry
Crystal Palace
Derby
Doncaster
Hull
Ipswich
Leeds
Leicester
Middlesbrough
Millwall
Nottingham Forest
Peterborough
Portsmouth
Reading
Southampton
Watford
West Ham

Contact us:

[email protected] (MSN)

Sponsors:

A.F.C.'s Premier League
Connor's English Premierleague

Last edited:
What times can you make?

I'm kind of gutted, when i made a similar thread to this for 09 there was alot of excitement and many were keen to get this game started. Either FM isn't as big as it used to be or this forum isn't the same.

Come on people, sign up!

- We need commited players, you have to be available most nights.

Sorry m8, i was interested but evenings is no good for me right now.

I could change the times depending on the interest from players. We could start from as late as 8PM and finish at 2AM if necessary.

i loved to played but i cant make the time as late is that. best times for me will be 2pm till 8pm 8:30 at a push. i would love to do this. but playing till ten every night is a no go.

Yep, I can definitely change the times but need more input from players interested. As it stands I might scrap the game altogether as there doesn't seem to be enough interest.

I was thinking of doing perhaps a La Liga network game as the EPL is far too common.

They are usually all played on the same Bank Holiday weekend. This time, there is only the League 1 and 2 playing this weekend, with the Championship final already played last weekend.

So farI have 2 players, myself and Jimmy...

Well hello there!!!

RAHAT.....Its Daryl.....back from the 2009 game!!

I'm well up for another blast at this......and anybody with any sense needs to join.

For 2 years i've not played an online FM game due to none coming anywhere close to the last game Rahat hosted!!!! It ran for 2 full seasons with 90% of Championship teams being managed by humans!!!

I'll take my beloved Forest again please mate! lol

Times better for me would be 6pm onwards most week nights.

Send me an email for a chat - [email protected]

ps- i'm running 50meg donwload and 5 meg upload these days!!!!! lol

Ye man, what's up Daryl, how you doing man? It's so dead around here now, we need our old players back. Try and get people to join and we'll play again!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Got virgin media cable ye, lucky you man. I'm still stuck with ADSL here until BT Infinity comes along.

Hamachi details available tomorrow so state your preferred team quick!

i would be interested b i joined one not log ago, JIMER and we wee goin good i got my signings and then he jus shut it down, reason, because people were complaining about the speed of game. SO WHAT!!! jus play if they cant manage tell them to leave not shut the whole game down

yeah i would be interested aswel... i was also in the JIMMER game until he got his knickers in a twist and **** it down for no valid reason.... i would like to be the mighty leeds united if possible thank you :) my email is: [email protected]

Hey Rahat, i heard Huzzle has the game that Jimmer hosted, we should use that and continue on with the game. But you could be host instead :).

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 AM ----------

HEY WE'VE GOT JIMMER'S SAVE BACK SO YEAH JOIN OUR HAMACHI AND WE CAN CONTINUE! FOR ANYONE INTERESTED JUST JOIN:

Superstars1
NO PASSWORD

ill get involved if its not too late. im quite keen and hav a lot of time off at the moment. message me bak if i can play.