nSickboy's 4-1-2-1-2 Possession Tactic

  • Thread starter Thread starter nSickboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 6K

nSickboy

Member
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Points
16
4-1-2-1-2 Possession Tactic
(W.I.P)
​

Introduction.

I've seen many possession tactics in these forums and most of them include Messi movements, etc..
Well this one doesn't although I'm still having trouble scoring lots of goals and as I said before this tactic is still a work in progress. So I opened this thread to get suggestions and some advises.

​


The Tactic.


View attachment 189087

(Will add more details later)

​


Latest Match. (Will be updated)


View attachment 189089View attachment 189090
View attachment 189088
Wilshere even got close to complete 100 passes in one game.


Although I would really like to share this tactic with you guys I think it needs more work to be done. As soon as I'm satisfied with it I will be uploading it.

UPDATE: NEED SOME BETA TESTERS.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top