Not surprised I'm a stand-out, I'm in Arsenal, where Fabrgeas and Wilshere were made :)
Can't wait for next update mate, keep up the good work.. but do show us our stats page. Hopefully I'm playing regularly and getting assists trophies!

Stats page is on the way, should be up in 20 mins.

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

TRANSFER UPDATE:

Alex Rooth from Aberdeen to Man City for 3.4m

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Mads Søborg to Spurs for 475k

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Yannick Van Kasbergen to Coventry for 4.6m

Looking forward to the update mate! Will stay awake an extra 15 mins too see it ;p

seem to have done pretty decent at rangers, 4 mom in the league at 15, not bad! arsenal boys seemed to have done very well aswell!

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

can i get a history? David Martin

oh yeah didnt see that :( haha, knee problems already, not looking good!

We all look beasts for 15 year olds XD
I look pretty good myself too :) 5 goals in 3 cup games too with two of them me being MoTM!

Daneil Brockely is now playing the Premier League with QPR
David Martin fails medical for Everton

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Danny Newton signs for Chelsea for 3.7m

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

All players have been called up to their U19 nations for a friendly.
Van Kasbergen has been called up to the U21 Belgium squad.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Take me from Spurs I beg!

Your getting no first team action. Maybe when you sign professional you will be loaned.

Man City currently leading the division and are defending champs.

Chelsea, 3 and a half mil. Good, I'm stepping up from ****.

36 goals in 30 appearances for youth Lyon. How wonderful :wub:

Chelsea, 3 and a half mil. Good, I'm stepping up from ****.

A move to Hayes and Yeading would of been a step up.

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

Daniel Brockley is out for 8 - 10 months with a damage cruciate ligament.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Mads Soborg only player yet to recieve a first team appearance.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Stefan Cubbit has 8 goals in 8 games (February)

Gurung has an average rating of 8.23 from 14 games (February)

All players have now signed or are in the process of signing professional deals. This is where it gets interesting, expect regular updates throughout the season now, loan deals, contract extensions etc.

Sidartha Gurung

Joe Hodge

Daniel Brockley

Yannick Van Kasbergen - to Chelsea for 7m

Kieron Ryan

David Martin

Mads Soborg

Alex Rooth - to Newcastle on loan

Stefan Cubbit

Zdagov

Jamie Wasey

Danny Newton

Oscar Kameni
N/A No games or attribute changes as of yet.

Lee Redman

Connor Cannon