Nope, I'm using the 11.3 patch. What's up with Afellay?

Lavezzi is alright, but as soon as I started playing Cavani as poacher and Lavezzi as Trequartista, Lavezzi stopped scoring that much. On the other hand, Cavani started banging them in on regular basis. Next season Hamsik will be playing as Trequartista and I will have to chose between Cavani and Lavezzi for the poacher role.

Afellay plays for Barcelona now so the 11.3 patch incorporated that. In your screenshot it states PSV, which is why amaze has assumed otherwise. Keep this going mate, it's really good.

Liking this alot and keeps me intrested every week and ive been following it on True Football Manager, keep it up!

Afellay plays for Barcelona now so the 11.3 patch incorporated that. In your screenshot it states PSV, which is why amaze has assumed otherwise. Keep this going mate, it's really good.

Ah, I completely forgot that. In my game he still played at PSV because I started with 11.2.1 and then updated to 11.3 during the season.

Ah, I completely forgot that. In my game he still played at PSV because I started with 11.2.1 and then updated to 11.3 during the season.

I thought as much. Looking forward to the next installment.

Your videos are awesome, i really like your Napoli story mate, keep up the good work!

Once again superb, Will be very interesting to see how Hamsik performs up front its a risky decision you have made however it could very well pay off, good luck for next season in the UCL and Keep up the great work mate.

Been watching these since the first episode, never realised you posted them on here.