Great idea mate, really good. Check mine when u can please mate.

You have to play Inter Milan in between your two games against Palermo. That's going to be tough. Keep it tight away to palermo and get a draw or maybe more. You seem to be very strong at home so you could win your home leg.

People seriously need to learn to stop advertising their own stories. It's in your sig we can all see it, If we want to read and comment we will. Don't specifically go on a story and ask for someone to read it. Makes me avoid your stories tbh.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Just watched the update, Another good update. I think you can take Palermo in the EL. Good luck with that. great win against Roma seems your team sometimes become complacent against the smaller teams

[video=youtube;zUEH8JYHDqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUEH8JYHDqU[/video]

Last edited:
episode 10

[video=youtube;_URI2ttvL7k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_URI2ttvL7k[/video]

Great update again, Apart from your problem with injurys and inconsistency you seem to concede alot more than the other top teams maybe need to bolster up in the defence bring in some new defenders. Your last 2 games are very tough as Sampdoria and Lazio are both high up on your table so Will be a close run in hope you win but I still say 3rd place which would still be a fantastic achievement good luck my friend.

very fortunate to still be only a point of the lead after "that" month. So hopefully you can bounce back on the final straight and win the league. But even if you don't its still been a pretty good season.

I just read this comment on YouTube:

I love your videos but u need to bring them out faster it takes like 30 mins to do a month on fm but u bring your vids out like 1 every week :( but keep up the great videos
Here's my response:

It takes me much longer than 30 minutes to play through a month because I have all the 52 nations loaded with all the divisions and large database.
The episodes come once a week because this series is not popular enough and thus it doesn't get any extra treatment. A series with 26 thumbs up and 26 comments simply won't get any more screening time than once a week. All the episodes of the first season are already done, but they have to wait for their turn to go online because out of the 748 views this episode has by now, only 26 people care to support the series. It's all about the likes and comments.

I just read this comment on YouTube:

Here's my response:

Maybe you should bring out two a week my friend, I would give you the support on youtube but I don't have an account and don't want one as i get enough junk emails sent to me. However there is certainly a good bit of support on this forum anyway. and hopefully that support will grow in time. Anyway thats only my opinion and it is your story and your videos afterall so totally your choice. Keep up the good work anyway.

It's not up to me mate. It's Machinima, who decides when a video goes online. All I do is send videos to them and they upload the videos. Actually, I already finished all the 12 episodes of the series and sent them to Machinima but Machinima only uploads the videos once a week.

Why only once a week?

Because the series is not popular enough. I appreciate any support, doesn't matter if it's on YouTube or here on forums, but for Machinima only YouTube support counts. When they see that the episodes only get average attention, they don't prioritize those episodes.

It's not up to me mate. It's Machinima, who decides when a video goes online. All I do is send videos to them and they upload the videos. Actually, I already finished all the 12 episodes of the series and sent them to Machinima but Machinima only uploads the videos once a week.

Why only once a week?

Because the series is not popular enough. I appreciate any support, doesn't matter if it's on YouTube or here on forums, but for Machinima only YouTube support counts. When they see that the episodes only get average attention, they don't prioritize those episodes.

No problem mate, Thats fair on your part, As i said anyway it was only my opinion and I'm going to continue following no matter what, Also the uploads once a week does kind of work anyway because it keeps everyone waiting and also won't get boring just watching episode after episode. Keep it up anyway hope you do well.

How long do you plan on running for with napoli ? How many seasons do you intend to complete ?

Once a week is definitely fine by me, mate. If you did more it would be over too quickly in my opinion. The waiting time isn't too long or too short.

I had this idea a few days ago and thought I'd be the first to do it. Then I stumble across this. :/
At least it gives me inspiration to start my own soon. :)

It is an excellent story.
I have been following it via Machinima (good job on getting on the channel, by the way), 'cos I wanted to do something similar and wanted an idea on how to do it.
Once per week is pretty soild if you're keeping at it in the long term, but I do find it a shame that Machinima will only allow one upload per week due to lack of popularity (which granted, the audience of their channels is mainly American based).

Keep up the good work. :)

Machinima is doing a great job uploading the series. The thing is, there are many directors on Maschinima so it would be unfair to other directors if this series would get higher priority for no reason. I believe that with time, when the series goes for multiple seasons, there will be enough audience and the series could even get its own day. In fact, it is uploaded quite frequently already and pretty much on the same days. This week it was uploaded on tuesday and sunday (=today). Last week it was uploaded on monday and thursday. The week before, it went online on tuesday and friday so actually it is already coming out twice a week.

There will be definitely a second season of the series. I am also starting a series of tutorials for FM11 on my own channel. The first tutorial can be found here [FM11 Video Tutorial] How to buy expensive players and not to go broke

Here's Episode 11:

[video=youtube;z5O9EREr9_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5O9EREr9_0[/video]

I think you have to transfer this story to the blog section, the story section's getting deleted soon I think

Machinima is doing a great job uploading the series. The thing is, there are many directors on Maschinima so it would be unfair to other directors if this series would get higher priority for no reason. I believe that with time, when the series goes for multiple seasons, there will be enough audience and the series could even get its own day. In fact, it is uploaded quite frequently already and pretty much on the same days. This week it was uploaded on tuesday and sunday (=today). Last week it was uploaded on monday and thursday. The week before, it went online on tuesday and friday so actually it is already coming out twice a week.

There will be definitely a second season of the series. I am also starting a series of tutorials for FM11 on my own channel. The first tutorial can be found here [FM11 Video Tutorial] How to buy expensive players and not to go broke

Here's Episode 11:

[video=youtube;z5O9EREr9_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5O9EREr9_0[/video]

really looking forward to what signings you will make!

Guessing your playing on the old patch considering you bought Affellay.

edit:

also, what happened to lavezzi?

Last edited: