parkin90

Reaction score
Im thinking of creating an NUFC scenario where i put the best players from Newcastles premier league era in their squad.

Got a pretty good list of players, just seeing if any Nufc fanso r non fans have any players theyd like to see in the squad?

Also thinking of having their ages as the age when they signed for newcastle instead of a team of 19 year olds

Well Shearer, Macdonald, Keegan, Beardsley, Ginola, Solano, Gascoine, Woodgate

Just to name a few.

Im just doing players who played for us in premier league.

Got most of the big names, just seeing if anybody has any other less obvious players i.e im thinking possibly Kieron Dyer for Rm along with Ben Arfa & Solano though he never fulfilled his potential

Ben Arfa as a legend? Really? Should extend it to past 1992 since it'd be difficult to create an entire Newcastle United team of players who actually deserve 'legendary status', particularly of those who do not warrant it - yet, i.e Ben Arfa.

But since he has not been mentioned already, Sir Les Ferdinand deserves a mention.

Suppose i did use the term legends loosely, i just meant making a squad of our best premier league era players, whether they be legends (Shearer, Sir Les), possible legends (Ben Arfa, Coloccini), or players who done a good job for us (Woodgate, Gillespie etc).

Id rather have a team of players ive grew up with as i can relate to them more. possibly expand it further in the future however

Last edited:
Ha he is my number 1 keeper!
Ill try and post a screenshot of Shearer as he is first player i have included, some advice on what attributes i should put higher/lower would be great

I can't remember his name but the guy who scored the fancy chip in the 5-0 Man United win?

You all forget Temuri Ketsbaia but what about Andy Cole, Nikos Dabizas and Craig Bellamy ?

Given, Krul, Warren Barton, Aaron Hughes, Nikos Dabizas, Robbie Elliott, Peter Beardsley, Sir Les, Shearer, Robert, Gary Speed, Tino, Lee Clark, Rob Lee, Albert,

dabizas should never be there he is awful id rather have alain goma there than him or boumsong ;)

Gavin Peacock Robert Nolan Milner Bernard shaka hislop and by the way if your mentioning super mac what about Jackie Milburn ;) or Len White