02jiw22

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Currently half way through me first season at Newcastle United.

I try to be quite realistic when playing the game and so far I signed Adrian Mariappa and I have decided to press ahead with interest in Saint Ettienne's Faouzi Ghoulam, Charlton's Jordan Cousins, Coventry's Gael Bigirmana and Man Utd's Davide Petrucci.

The club have come out with a policy of revamping the youth and reserve teams and replacing them with top talent from around the globe.

Just wondering if you guys could recommend any young players for me to bring in, preferably from France or African.

Cheers.

Mbaye Niang, Lucas Digne, Khouma Babacar, Siyanda Xulu, Yaya Sanogo or Alphonse Areola.

I think they're all good, young and French or African.

I'm Newcastle just started my 2nd season. Corentin Jean a young French striker, he get released by ESTAC Troyes at the end of the 1st season.

Good shouts.

I should of really said but looking for really cheap youngsters because i'm basically rebuilding the youth teams.

Mbaye, Babacar, Areola are maybe too expensive but thanks for the suggestions.

I'll check out the others especially Jean, I've never heard of him.

Cheers, Guiseppe Prestia looks good.

Can't find Lauren Brenescu is that the correct spelling anyone?

Try doing a search for regens at French teams at the end of each season as well mate, you'll hopefully find some really good players there for cheap if you buy them young.