How many strikers do you usually use?

Votes: 19 41.3%

Votes: 16 34.8%

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • i prefer my false nine 4-6-0 thank you very much

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Looking back at all my saves, i noticed that i have never used a tactic with two strikers. i prefer the lone striker with two wings as inside forwards or the three strikers set as complete-poacher-link

what are you guys more inclined to? one, two, three or no strikers at all?

TWO!!!

only cause i cant get 1 to work as well and never tried 3

I'd say two also! I don't always get one to work too! And as for three, I have tried it, but two still rermains the better option.

Two, love the Poacher/Target Man link up. Normally play an Inside Forward in AMC as well.

Depends on the team.. Usually like two, but certain teams I like playing with 1 and an AMC who links everything.

for ideal work i prefer two, one will work as well with amc as the assist machine. i never tried 3 though

Usually play with two, one as poacher the other as complete forward.
Although I have got a back up tactic with 1 striker that I use on the rare occasion the two strikers dont work

Play with one striker, most of the time. Have played with 2 successfully, though.

Never like having 3, I play a midfield centred game, and that really messes that up.

I use 1 out and out striker and use 2 attacking midfielders to flood the wings with crosses and goals, and it woks brilliantly

Always 2. When I try 1 he gets isolated and when I don't like having 3 strikers

I like my 3 strikers, Suarez, Sanogo and Carroll... ripping the premier league apart

I use 1 striker in an attacking 4-5-1. However, the attacking midfielders on the left and right, can also be used as strikers, so can go 4-3-3, or 4-3-1-2 when I need to. Prefer having multi-role AM's

two.. simply because I'm a fan of 442 with wings.. and in my opinion:
1 is too few, because there are many great strikers in the game.. its a waste if I'm going to play only one..
at least i can play a youngster with the good one..
3 are too many, because there many great midfielders and defenders need to be played.. (half joking)

I've used both 1 and 2 strikers and had success with both, although I prefer 2 strikers with complete fwd and poacher set up. Because if you play 1 strikers and he's in bad form (missed lots of chances) then you'll struggle to win since he's given the burden to score most of the goal.

One, with that one as Deep lying forward. Almost similar to Barcelona system.