• Thread starter Thread starter Kylo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Good evening FM-Base members,

Just a quick thread, wondering how many unread emails the average person has..

Post your number of unread emails. I currently have 14593 unread emails.

The world record is unknown apparently. I'm 14 years old, i've had the account for 6 years now. Comment your number of unread emails and possibly your age and maybe how long you've had the account for just a bit of extra information, should be interesting :)

FourFourTwo.

Good evening FM-Base members,

Just a quick thread, wondering how many unread emails the average person has..

Post your number of unread emails. I currently have 14593 unread emails.

The world record is unknown apparently. I'm 14 years old, i've had the account for 6 years now. Comment your number of unread emails and possibly your age and maybe how long you've had the account for just a bit of extra information, should be interesting :)

FourFourTwo.

i would read some if i was you

about 14000, i havent checked my emails in a few months, most are facebook notifications

Are you addicted to making threads or something? I like some of them you have made but this is getting silly now IMO. But whatever, each to their own.

I once had 28,000 Unread email's.

Only because i made my account, and then signed up to a lot of stupid site, ect ect. And then there was a time were i did not use my account for around 1-2 years, and when i did finally use it i had around 28,000. And my account was messed up so i made my new one.

:)

I was going to post something similar to the response above, but I've had days where I go and make 3-4 threads.

As for the topic itself; I have 3,500 or so in my Hotmail inbox and about 12,000 in my Yahoo, with Google Mail rounding off the three with a mere 200 unread.

Meh, i'm bored of my family watching Lost. So i decide to take the time and make some threads. :)
Most of mine are from facebook and other random websites i've subscribed and forgot about. If anyone can actually find out the world record, i'd appreciate it, google doesn't help in that department.

0 - Because some people check their email.

My old email, which I changed when I left school, which I use for signing up to sites that send stuff every day currently has 36573 unread in Inbox, and 3734 Spam. I need to delete them, its taking up 96% of my mail storage.

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

Meh, i'm bored of my family watching Lost. So i decide to take the time and make some threads. :)
Most of mine are from facebook and other random websites i've subscribed and forgot about. If anyone can actually find out the world record, i'd appreciate it, google doesn't help in that department.

How can you get bored of watching Lost? epic quality program. Unless they are watching re-runs.....

I also actually check my emails so I'm not a fool with thousands of spam in there. The only time I end up with [hundreds of] thousands of emails is when FM-Base screws up and I get database error emails.

It's virtually impossible for me because my two e-mail accounts are set up on my Blackberry so if I don't read e-mails my BB will just be flashing continuously. Plus I tend to only get important e-mails which I want to read anyway

My Firefox has the gmail notifier so if my inbox gets an email I read it as soon as I can, so usually I have 0 unread emails.

Although In spam I get around 200 a day or something daft, which go completely unread but are deleted after 30 days.

I have around 5000 at the moment, they are all pointless.

When did it become cool to have thousands of unread e-mails? Congratulations you've successfully signed up to hundreds of dodgy websites and **** sites resulting in spam, you lucky guys, forgive me for only having 35 - all from real people :P

I had 1.2k in my hotmail the other week becuase hotmail is **** and buggy and locked me out becuase I got the password 'wrong' and then it emailed the reset password to the email I couldnt log into. So didnt use it for 3-4 months, even now it still says wrogn password first tiem I enter it via the Opera wand, so therefore entering the exact same pw for defs

I check my email accounts every other day, although i don't know why i bother, because i never get anything important sent to me and it's usually just junk mail. Having a clean inbox is nice though!

Urr but the same doesnt apply for my university email though. I always try to leave that as long as possible because i know there is always going to be some sort of depressing email in there about either how i owe money to the library for overdue books or why i havent turned up to class. lol :|

Last edited:
700 well that's what it says on my pc because I check them all on my iPod and it doesn't update on my pc lol so I actually have none.

Back