• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 2K
Just signed in to my account now..

14694 unread emails.
429 pages of emails.
and..

2 junk emails.

Just skipping through, i've subscribed to Facebook, Picnik, PS3, FM-Base, Barclays Premier League Site, Topman, River Island, Game Newslettter, BlueBet, PKR, Nike.com and some others. <)

0 - Because some people check their email.

I also actually check my emails so I'm not a fool with thousands of spam in there. The only time I end up with [hundreds of] thousands of emails is when FM-Base screws up and I get database error emails.

Exactly, It really ****** me off that people have a clutter of unread emails, ******* read or delete them you lazy ****.

If i email someone, I want to know they are going to read it.

If i go on and i see a new email or two or five i check it out but if you just leave it how are going to know if you have something important.

Do you think it makes you super cool? It's pathetic.

Rant over.

10, last time i checked.:S

Mr Popular i see :P

I must have OCD or something, as soon as an email comes through on my blackberry i have to check it, i cant just leave it unread.

i also check my inbox on the internet every day to see if anything important got put in my spam box and not sent to my blackberry.

Last edited:
Theres just no point in checking a notification email from facebook as I already know what its going to say, so i don't read it. It by no means shows how popular you are, I was just wondering what the average or highest was out of a group of people. :)

i dont get notification emails from facebook. my balckberry is clever enough to filter these out as i have the facebook app. :D

Urr but the same doesnt apply for my university email though. I always try to leave that as long as possible because i know there is always going to be some sort of depressing email in there about either how i owe money to the library for overdue books or why i havent turned up to class. lol :|

Hahaha, i was :( the same

Infact the other day I had to logon to get some details about my degree and saw I had like 200 emails, didnt check, too scared theres one saying you cant come back to the course :(

I also have 0. Whenever I sign on MSN, I get the notification telling me how many emails I have. If there's any more than probably about 30, I check to see which are important and delete the rest. Call me fussy but it really does save hassle in the future.

Account > Account Settings > Notifications

Then untick them all in the email column then Save button at bottom :)

I have a grand total of 0. Whenever I sign on MSN I delete them, it takes around 5 seconds and is so much neater.

Back