Nunorian

Reaction score
Update 02/01/14
New Tattic for 14.2 Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3jbk305zb79yrbz/New+Nunolandia.tac

Hello everyone, I created this tactic with the express purpose that it does not matter how many goals you suffer, it is important to make 1 in most of the other ... and the results were very good in my opinion.
This is a tactic set to attack attack attack, I recommend to have good midfielders, 2 central defensive wiht attributes, and good strikers!!
As you can see I'm playing with the Teramo, I enjoyed editing this team with some high-level players without touching any parameter, as you can see from the value of the players, There are also some regen... so it works very well with teams ranked high.

Here are some pictures:

The Tactics:

2zyy73c.png

My Player:

ael26q.png

2mdrofd.png

Some Results:
2qio74w.png

2a7ihb9.png

2v91wr4.png

I easily won the Serie A and the Italian Cup
Training: Pre Season: Balanced (Medium) - Season Attack (Medium)
Focus: Pre Season: Team Work - Season Team Work

Definitely will test this tactic with other teams and I'll post the results!!
I will try to improve the tactic more and more, Have fun!!!!
I apologize to everyone for my english :) !!!

Last edited:
I give your tactic a try with my League winning Vitesse (Dutch premier division) Sice 14.2 I struggle with tactic, so I give yours a try. Look at the results against Dortmund and Chelsea. Thanks!

Looks like a really fun approach. Would it be possible for you to post the screen regarding formation/roles/team instructions with English as the chosen language? This way, people can evaluate if the approach will suit their team before download it.

As for the everyday training, is there is particular reason you have chosen attack or do you give the players individuall schedules to develop their specific weaknesses, getting better at some specific stats as well ?
Cheers

Last edited:
My strikers are Dammers and Hoek..... so not much. AMR is my goal scorer..

It is a little bit weak at the back, Vitesse - Man City 3-3

Looks like a really fun approach. Would it be possible for you to post the screen regarding formation/roles/team instructions with English as the chosen language? This way, people can evaluate if the approach will suit their team before download it.

As for the everyday training, is there is particular reason you have chosen attack or do you give the players individuall schedules to develop their specific weaknesses, getting better at some specific stats as well ?
Cheers

ok I'll do it as soon as possible

I give your tactic a try with my League winning Vitesse (Dutch premier division) Sice 14.2 I struggle with tactic, so I give yours a try. Look at the results against Dortmund and Chelsea. Thanks!

Are not bad results, I do not know which players you have in 2025 ... when you play at home you always win with the big teams ... there is a little problem out of the house I am trying to solve.

Last edited: