Logam

Reaction score
Have searched but there dosnt seem to be a thread on this player, bit surprised as he looks a gem of a talent at Dortmund, am considering signing him as a CM playmaker, his stats for that role look perfect but im not sure if hes the best option, am looking at him, Paulo Henrique and possibly Hamsik to fulfil the role.

Anyone had Sahin and how good a player is he?

He is quality IRL but not rated properly on FM. go for Henrique or hamsik!! ;)

Sahin is a class-act. There's no thread on him because he's already well-known. Great Deep-Lying Playmaker

hes briliant
been briliant the last 3 4 FMs

hes amazing for my dortmund save gets loads of assists and quite a few goals as well

Very well known, likened to Cesc Fabregas, good player. Probably a bit on the expensive side.

He's got great stats but i'm always wary of his stamina/natural fitness which is really low (It's one of the two, I forgot which one)

He's a bit expensive, and for that reaosn I prefer Kevin from Zaragoza who is much, much cheaper almost exactly the same, and is always great for me.

Played him in CM as an advanced playmaker with attack mentality when I was United. Think I signed him for around £12m, won 2 PL titles in a row and lost the CL final. He was amazing, provided so many assists and also has a great long shot.

glad to see his getting good reports, just payed £60mill for him on my Liverpool save, as a Stevie G replacement!

I have been playing him as an Advanced playmaker in the CM potion in my Dortmund game and he is doing great. Gets quite a few assists and gets a couple of goals too.
I have been considering changing his role to DLP, as I fell the final third may be getting a bit crowded. But he is doing well so I haven't yet.

Last edited:
glad to see his getting good reports, just payed £60mill for him on my Liverpool save, as a Stevie G replacement!

In my opinion, no one is worth that much.The maximum ammount of money I ever paid for a single player was 38 000 000 € for a world class regen. :)

Back to topic... Sahin is a proven quality player, his only disadvantage is that he gets tired very quickly.

i dont know why you guys complain about his stamina his natural fitness and stamina are both 15 in my save thats not low