NXTGEN REBOOT Prem Champions with Newcastle, Southampton & Tottenham, 7 trophies

Thedarkdr

Reaction score
My first post was abit of a disaster as i didn't know what I was doing and I hadn't tested tactic thoroughly; so here goes with the "reboot."
The Tactic

View attachment 309950

The new version was tweaked CMAtt became APatt

Contain is the mentality primarily for being resilient, uncommon and slightly random, it really sets the tactic apart.

Team Instructions

View attachment 309949

Southampton (Premiership Winners, No Transfers 1st Season)

View attachment 309948View attachment 309947View attachment 309945View attachment 309944

Newcastle Premiership and FA Cup Winners,
1st season no transfers

View attachment 309943View attachment 309942View attachment 309940View attachment 309939

Spurs Premiership, Carling Cup, FA Cup and Uefa Cup Winners
View attachment 309938View attachment 309937View attachment 309936View attachment 309935View attachment 309934View attachment 309933View attachment 309930

Download

NXT GEN REBOOT NXT GEN REBOOT V1.0_702388BA-2EF4-4DBB-B802-705CB3C5246E

Testers welcome, if anyone can tweak it and make it even better then im open to ideas. Hope you enjoy the Tactic (H)​

Last edited:
you will soon just re attaching them its gonna take at least ten mins

As the first time, nobody can see your pictures, you should upload them on an image hosting site

Gonna' test this now with Arsenal. Oi's, Pre-Season and Season Training?

Get tactic fluid, didn't do anything training wise, might be worth def positioning against big teams attacking movement when your big favourite...OI's I didn't use that often just on players are I felt were big threat but not very many as can disrupt shape defensively. Good luck let me know how u get on :)

What genral training and match prep did u use most of the time m8 and any OI.Finally all your pics open up fine.

Just seen your last post. My page was slow loading soz.

Thedarkdr did u use def position for the strong teams and weaker teams att movement.

Nope I didn't because I was holidaying in between games and then watching games to speed up tests. If I was playing a career that's certainly something I would have looked at though

Nope I didn't because I was holidaying in between games and then watching games to speed up tests. If I was playing a career that's certainly something I would have looked at though
if you on vacation and leave assistant manager to handle match, he sometimes change the role your player. do you know this?

if you want faster match, better use "instant result" skins mate

No I was in charge for the games I holidayed in between games...say I just played villa and my next game was man united in 7 days, I would holiday for six and be in charge for and watch the game. Not tested in FMC was tested in full FM