mingham

Reaction score
Can someone make the 'soon to be' New York City Football Club that Man City and The NY Yankees have teamed up to create??

As a Man City fan I will have a new team to play , not the same playing as Man City anymore so New York City will be my new FM team in future versions to start with. Would love a new DB of the 20th MLS New York City in it

Mingham, I certainly hope you're not passing this off as your own creation, aside the usable files.

I never said that I was, if you read the description....

"I have created the soon to be NEW YORK CITY FC, owned by Manchester City and the New York Yankees.

I have replaced DC United in the MLS with the new franchise.

Claudio Reyna is the Director of Football.

The club has no players or staff as no one except Reyna has officially been confirmed yet.

Considering NYCFC are owned by Manchester City, I have given them a hefty transfer and wage budget.

To add the kits and logo, simply replace the DC United graphics with these new ones."

I never said I made the kits and logo. I said i created the team.

i got them from here and edited them in photoshop

The Proposed Logo Of NYC's New Soccer Team, Inspired By The Old Subway Token | Co.Design: business + innovation + design

Strange choice D.C United why get rid of them? Plus on the match screen they wear Black so I would have thought Kansas City would be a better choice as they have city colours.

I did just mean the graphics. Looking back I can see how it's not all that clear in how I put it. Glad someones made them useable, just doing my detective work. Cheers!

Good work but not for me, they should be the 20th MLS team they dont replace anyone especially not one of the biggest MLS sides

If you can make them the 20th MLS team without replacing this would be much better

I never said that I was, if you read the description....

"I have created the soon to be NEW YORK CITY FC, owned by Manchester City and the New York Yankees.

I have replaced DC United in the MLS with the new franchise.

Claudio Reyna is the Director of Football.

The club has no players or staff as no one except Reyna has officially been confirmed yet.

Considering NYCFC are owned by Manchester City, I have given them a hefty transfer and wage budget.

To add the kits and logo, simply replace the DC United graphics with these new ones."

I never said I made the kits and logo. I said i created the team.

i got them from here and edited them in photoshop

The Proposed Logo Of NYC's New Soccer Team, Inspired By The Old Subway Token | Co.Design: business + innovation + design

Well weird, i created mine from scratch on FM 2014 and the ID numbers match, cheers :)