Oasis...

livipunk

Reaction score
... HAVE BROKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noel Gallagher has left Oasis because he could no longer stand the abuse he, his family and comrades were receiving from Liam!!!

LIAM IS A ****!!!!!!!

Is this OFFICIAL? do you have a source?

I think Oasis have had there day,there first 2 albums totally blew me away and changed my views on music and what i liked,nothing they done since has come close to be honest.

It is official, and tbh I'm glad, I hated the people involved with the band and although some songs were alright, I was never really impressed with anything they did. Not a big loss...

Liam's such a ****, he really reckoned himself as some kind of big rockstar when it wasn't him writing the songs and in my opinion it wasn't him who had the better voice. I hope Noel moves onto bigger and better things now :)

They did change things in the 90's but there last few albums have been more than disappointing. Quite glad to be honest....never go past your sell by date

It is quite funny seeing a guy (Liam) who is supposed to be married settled down with kids acting like a 18 year old chav who cant handle a pint.He cant even say a sentence without saying **** or **** for gods sake.

Last edited:
It wont last, they will inevitably reform years down the line. I think that Liam will try and go on, but without Noel it will be a bit of a flop.

Give Noel enough time to finish his solo stuff, and I think theyll be doing a few tours again in five or so years time. No doubt the multi million pound reunion tours are already in the works

At the end of the day they are just a pair of sad ****** now who people stopped taking any notice of a long time ago.The world has moved on,unfortunately they haven't and are still stuck in the early 90s like a couple of sad losers recalling the brit pop years.

like most bands they will reform wen they need more money:p

During Manchester City's last match, they were watching from opposite ends of the stadium, lol.

Personally, as much as I loved some of Oasis' original stuff, none of the more recent singles have really had much effect on me, and I haven't really liked them at all.

As for Liam not being the better singer... he clearly is. :p Noel is the better songwriter though.

During Manchester City's last match, they were watching from opposite ends of the stadium, lol.

Personally, as much as I loved some of Oasis' original stuff, none of the more recent singles have really had much effect on me, and I haven't really liked them at all.

As for Liam not being the better singer... he clearly is. :p Noel is the better songwriter though.
yeah i saw that aswell lol one of them was in a vip box and the other was down near the city bench

I've always thought Noel seems like an alright sort of guy, bit arrogant but he seems decent enough, can't say the same for Liam though.

Fantastic. They are all utter and massive c*nts.

Yeah it's official, I heard it's on Radio 1 yesterday, apparently Liam was quoted as saying he couldn't work with Noel anymore.. I'm really not that bothered, their new album so **** I don't know why I wasted time downloading it, I'm sure it's just a publicity stunt for a rest then they can all drop everything and go on holiday then come back a year later with a new album! They had some good 90's music, but they are a bunch of P's.

Yeah it's official, I heard it's on Radio 1 yesterday, apparently Liam was quoted as saying he couldn't work with Noel anymore.. I'm really not that bothered, their new album so **** I don't know why I wasted time downloading it, I'm sure it's just a publicity stunt for a rest then they can all drop everything and go on holiday then come back a year later with a new album! They had some good 90's music, but they are a bunch of P's.
LOL did you pay for that download? Its a bit like a burglar saying there possessions where all **** i dont know why i wasted time burgling them.

The will probably reappear at some point. But Liam thinks he is something special Noel is the one with the tallent.