Obama conspiracy

Raikan007

Reaction score
I was sent this via email a few moments ago, I thought it might be interesting to discuss..

DECIDE FOR YOURSELF !!!

1. Back in 1961 people of colour were called "Negroes".
So why / how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is
'African-American when the term wasn't even coined or used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released Lists Obama's
Birth as August 4, 1961, and Barack Hussein Obama as his father.

No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his
father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "
Ken ya , East Africa ."
This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Ken ya
Did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27
Years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a
Country that did not yet exist? Up and until Ken ya was formed in 1963, it
was known as the " British East Africa Protectorate".
Kenya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed
Place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynaecological Hospital".
This cannot be possible, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were
called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",
respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity &
Gynaecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How
can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth Certificate dated 1961
if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
Kapiolani Women and Children | About Us

4. Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?
Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud
He is of his father fighting in WW II. Unfortunately, Barack Obama's "birth
certificate" says his father was 25 years old (or 27 as the case might be
above) in 1961 when he was born. That should have put his father's date
of birth approximately 1936. Now we need a non-revised history book-one that
hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II
was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in wars?
Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9?
Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the
facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

5. Wedding ring is in for repair
Since when does a plain wedding band need repairs, along with your
watch, for a whole month?
Another piece falls into place. In a press conference last week Obama was
not wearing his wedding ring nor was he wearing his watch. When noticed,
his staff said his ring was out for repairs.
No reason was given for the missing watch.
So it's just a coincidence that Muslims are forbidden from wearing
jewellery during the month of Ramadan?
Can't possibly be that, because although he hasn't gone to a Christian
church service since entering the White House, we know he's a committed
Christian "cause he said so during his campaign!"
......... and we've got a bridge to nowhere to sell you also.

This is the same president that spent the Christmas holidays in Hawaii
to avoid religious obligations as PRESIDENT at the White House.
His children do not receive Christmas presents.
Let's just face the facts and quit trying to distort the truth, America has a
Muslim for president in the White House, and he has no knowledge of
American history.

DONALD TRUMP YOU MAY BE ONTO SOMETHING .....!!!!!

Pretty fascinating, but what is this trying to achieve?

Its drivel, in the same way that the US actually did 9/11 and that we never landed on the moon, that the Illuminati control everything, and that God exists.

Pretty fascinating, but what is this trying to achieve?

I have absolutely no clue.. its seems like Trump released it by the looks of things.. maybe he wants to run for state then presidency lol, he has the cash to do it himself!

If it is true we might have a real life Homeland on our hands here :)

Its drivel, in the same way that the US actually did 9/11 and that we never landed on the moon, that the Illuminati control everything, and that God exists.

hahahaha, love it! Illuminati and the Masons do run world Mike, do you not read Dan Brown :p

I'm Illuminati. Just sayin'.

well if this is true then hitler did not die and went to the usa and bin lid is allso in the usa

I don't really care about this. As for 9/11 and other false flag attacks, it's another story. But there is no use discussing it here, lol.

That's it. I always knew Raikan is a reptilian who poses as a human on FM-base to help prepare the alien invasion. His tactics are actually sophisticated algorithms of mind control. Once you download one of them, hostile nanobots enter your bloodstream and disrupt the ability to recognize the reptilians in your surroundings. Otherwise they can be easily identified by their tiny penises and unusually muscular right arm.

Oh for god's sakes.

1) Nowhere on the certificate does the words "African-American" appear. The bit for "race of father" is filled with "African", which is correct.

2) Kenya was referred to as such from the early 1930s, or rather referred to as the "Kenya Colony". It might not officially have been known as Kenya, but it was to all intents and purposes.

3) The Kapi'olani Maternity home became the Kapi'olani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital - Obama's birthplace - in 1931 and retained that name until 1971, before its name was shortened to Kapi'olani Hospital. The Kauikeolani Chidren's Hospital was a separate entity which merged with the Kapi'olani Hospital in 1978.

4) Obama has three people who he could list as his 'father': his biological father, Barack Obama Sr, who couldn't have gone to war 'cause he was nine when it started; Lolo Soetoro, his stepfather who he lived with for four years, who likewise was too young for the war; and finally his maternal grandfather who he lived with for eight years, Stanley Dunham, the person Obama cites has his primary paternal influence. And yes, Dunham fought in World War Two. It's likely Obama misspoke and said 'father' rather than 'grandfather'.

5) Who actually gives a ****. He said he's a Christian, that's fine, I don't care either way. Frankly I doubt he'd be able to keep his Muslim faith secret if he was.

Misc. points: He want to Hawaii on holiday. His children don't receive Christmas presents because Obama and his wife spend literal hundreds of dollars on their children's sleepovers. He studied constitutional law in college; I bet he has a greater appreciation of American history than all of us put together, let alone your average THEY TUK URR JERBS redneck.

It's all bullshit, it's all a ******* email chain copypasta, and none of it is worth even reading. Unsurprisingly, as soon as you dig even a little bit all of it collapses.

I don't really care about this. As for 9/11 and other false flag attacks, it's another story. But there is no use discussing it here, lol.
you actually believe 9/11 was done by the US government? dear god...

If you accept what is spoon fed by everyone and don't do some research and search for other people's research, then I say you are on the right track. Personally I do not perceive pseudo condescending attitudes as something positive but from what I have seen from your interventions on this forum you seem to like the attention you receive.

Well that was the last bit of that very same attention you can expect from me.

you actually believe 9/11 was done by the US government? dear god...

If you accept what is spoon fed by everyone and don't do some research and search for other people's research, then I say you are on the right track. Personally I do not perceive pseudo condescending attitudes as something positive but from what I have seen from your interventions on this forum you seem to like the attention you receive.

As I feared. sigh...

Conspiracy theories rely on asserting false science to the scientifically illiterate who want to believe something is true. The tower collapse is perfectly consistent with a plane crashing into it.

Conspiracy theories are just bollocks and my absolute pet peev so backing off from that one.

But that email kind of reminds me of a certain freak preacher that pops up on Russell Howard's Good News, who claims Obama bought his birth certificate from Mexico and all manner of bs. Absolute freak

Oh Raikan, you silly fool.. You could have at least Googled this before posting it here!

Also, I can't believe people are still even entertaining the idea that 9/11 is a conspiracy.

Oh Raikan, you silly fool.. You could have at least Googled this before posting it here!

Also, I can't believe people are still even entertaining the idea that 9/11 is a conspiracy.
Some people just want to feel intelligent and superior by not 'bowing to society' and believing what is said to them. By not conforming to the general census and believing random crack pot theories, they are proving they are more intelligent than the rest of us

I was bored Andy, never for once believed it lol :) I am no fool!