Obertan demands exit from Man Utd

Park does take people on. You don't watch football :p. I distinctly remembering him beating 3 players and smashing the ball into the corner of the goal in the 90th min against Wolves.

Tbh Obertan is way down the pecking order at OT. I'd rather we went in for Alexis Sanchez.

haha you got me there :'( how often does Park do that though. If he wasn't hard-working, SAF would rarely play him

And it's good to dream, but SAF will probably just get another youngster instead of someone like Alexis Sanchez ;)

haha you got me there :'( how often does Park do that though. If he wasn't hard-working, SAF would rarely play him

And it's good to dream, but SAF will probably just get another youngster instead of someone like Alexis Sanchez ;)

I have complete faith in SAF hes hardly ever wrong ^^)

lol its hardly as if the entire hopes of Man Utd rest on his shoulders and he is likely going to get a few words from SAF after this outburst

anyway, there isn't an official quote from him so theres most likely no truth in this matter just the usual journalists trying to fill the papers and make things shakey at United because theyre unbeaten and had a quiet Transfer window..

knowing how fergie and man u work he will probably get a big pay rise to 200k a week

knowing how fergie and man u work he will probably get a big pay rise to 200k a week
....or not. you do understand that rooney was set to be offered a massive contract BEFORE his little strop, at 140k rising to 180k. his strop just got it raised to 180k basic rising to 200k

....or not. you do understand that rooney was set to be offered a massive contract BEFORE his little strop, at 140k rising to 180k. his strop just got it raised to 180k basic rising to 200k

AFAIK, Rooney signed the same contract that was offered first time, 140K or 180K.

Doesn't matter anyway it was a pathetic dig at United and SAF, Rooney is a much bigger player than Obertan.

Obertan's agent on this transfer request.

"I have read that Gabriel has handed in a transfer request, but no, he has not done this," Djaziri told skysports.com.

"He is very happy at Manchester United and he doesn't want to leave.

"He is still learning and he knows he is not ready to be a regular starter in the team, but he is working hard to be a member of the first team."