Obscurity

Reaction score
africa_map.jpg

Well sadly I lost my Qatar save to crash dumps and took a couple of days of to see what I wanted to do and it came down to 2 choices, an Asian Journeyman or an African Journeyman and I've chosen the African one.

With only South Africa in the actual game it means that Africa is often left untraveled but I have found a website choc full of Football Manager databases and within it there were 26 African nations, and I have loaded all of them, here is my database:

7rJLuMt.png

6UrSizk.png

I've loaded every player based in Africa which sees the game still able to run at a nice speed, I'll be starting unemployed as an amateur Eritrean manager by the name of 'Awate Beyene'

tfINMfO.png

Good luck mate. Will be following. Can you tell me the website with the databases please? Cheers

SC_Kiyovu_Sport.jpg

The first club!

jKqD2TF.png

uLgHL17.png

Wikipedia Information:

Kiyovu Sports Association, more commonly known as S.C. Kiyovu Sports or simply Kiyovu Sports or Kiyovu, is a football club from Kigali in Rwanda, which plays its home games at Mumena Stadium or Amahoro Stadium.

Kigali is the capital city of Rwanda with a population of just under 1,000,000 so there is some room for domestic growth and the attraction to play in the capital of the country.

9Ka2CJk.png

The first things to strike me are that we only have 2 'real' players in the team, and also no strikers so that will have to be sorted else I'll play a strikerless formation! Here are the 2 real players who are also the key players:

hejQB2L.png

2qAjNSa.png

Liking the look of this a lot mate. Great to have some new teams in the story thread. Look forward to learning more about the various teams as you progress.

Well I've made a major novice error here....the fact that the fixtures are there, but none of them are played..

cMyL63S.png

*major facepalm* looks like this is failing before it begun