Thought you were English, and had to read the whole thing again when you said you weren't, and no spelling errors. At least I think so, but then what do I know, I'm Danish too.

Anyway, best comment on this post so far, tillykke! Also do most of the things you mention here, except the suit, and the 3rd goalie thing is quite specific - but now that you mention it, he should probably also teach the kids how to drink, parallel park and change a plug

Haha, yeah. Third goalie serves many tasks and roles, he's basically a bonus youth coach, teaching youngsters the actual valuable things in life.

I can't STAND selling players for below there valuation. I'd rather hold on to a guy and pay him full wages to not feature for two years, than selling him for undervalue. Just really salts my apples, you know.

I never allow players to have an automatic yearly pay rise clause in their contract. It may mean I have to pay a little more in basic wages at the beginning but it pays for itself if the player signs a long contract, plus I can usually bargain the basic down to below the original amount.

Mine is i always have to have my sub bench as follows

GK
DEF
DEF
MID-F
MID-F
STR
STR

The other thing is i like my U23'S to win there league so i try my hardest to get the best possible 11 in there i can. I've been known to sign players just to play for my 23's and even sometimes put first teamers in there and sacrifice my first team game for the 3 points in the U23's

I never allow players to have an automatic yearly pay rise clause in their contract. It may mean I have to pay a little more in basic wages at the beginning but it pays for itself if the player signs a long contract, plus I can usually bargain the basic down to below the original amount.

Yup - I refuse to offer an automatic rise as well...I'd rather offer, particularly to the youngsters, a hefty pay-rise if they're good enough to play 50 games for me.

Always have at least 3 homegrown players ( club )
Always have at least 7 or 8 players from same club nation
NEVER EVER buy inconsistent players who are above 20 yrs old +the price should be cheap
NEVER EVER buy players with negative personalities

Preferentially signing real people instead of regens for staff positions.

When I play Capital One cup games, I always make my bench full of U23's/18's. Won the cup in 3rd season with a full regen bench. Gives players a chance to play and puts good pressure on them cause the first 11 is usually weakened meaning I never blow teams away.

I always buy asenjo the spanish goalkeeper....but not to play in goal.

he is a decent keeper when fit but i stumbled accidently onto the fact that he is a goal machine!!

i was playing an online game of fm 10 with some friends and was everton i had signed both aguero and asenjo and was heading into the game and thought i had put aguero on the bench as my striker(not blind just obviously not paying attention).

the game was against one of my mates who was spurs and they were top of the league and destroying everyone, my mate was acting all smug especially as he was 3-1 up at half time so at 55mins i thought time for a little aguero magic i chucked on all three of my subs including asenjo as a striker(still not aware) and resumed the game, litterally seconds later i got a phone call from my mate in tears asking why i had put a gk on upfront!!

no subs left i tink i must of started googling where my nearest bridge was to jump off but lo and behold i had pulled a goal back and my friend on my phone started cursing his head off.....asenjo had scored a cracker from about 25yds. i just started laughing because minutes later in the game he scored a header from a corner.....my friend was cursing even more and changing tatics frantically and then one minute into extra time he gets his hatrick from a free kick(i think baines and pienar were both injured for this match so had no set free kick taker)

i was a tactical genius my mate was the biggest laughing stock for years and i have had a 15-20 goal a season goalkeeper on my bench in future games. fm17 has sucked a bit though because its one long term injury after another....still had to buy him though

I always buy asenjo the spanish goalkeeper....but not to play in goal.

he is a decent keeper when fit but i stumbled accidently onto the fact that he is a goal machine!!

i was playing an online game of fm 10 with some friends and was everton i had signed both aguero and asenjo and was heading into the game and thought i had put aguero on the bench as my striker(not blind just obviously not paying attention).

the game was against one of my mates who was spurs and they were top of the league and destroying everyone, my mate was acting all smug especially as he was 3-1 up at half time so at 55mins i thought time for a little aguero magic i chucked on all three of my subs including asenjo as a striker(still not aware) and resumed the game, litterally seconds later i got a phone call from my mate in tears asking why i had put a gk on upfront!!

no subs left i tink i must of started googling where my nearest bridge was to jump off but lo and behold i had pulled a goal back and my friend on my phone started cursing his head off.....asenjo had scored a cracker from about 25yds. i just started laughing because minutes later in the game he scored a header from a corner.....my friend was cursing even more and changing tatics frantically and then one minute into extra time he gets his hatrick from a free kick(i think baines and pienar were both injured for this match so had no set free kick taker)

i was a tactical genius my mate was the biggest laughing stock for years and i have had a 15-20 goal a season goalkeeper on my bench in future games. fm17 has sucked a bit though because its one long term injury after another....still had to buy him though

Awesome, I'm gonna have to give that a try.

I must win the last match before leaving the house or going to sleep. No one wants to go to sleep a loser. A looooooser!