WelshCrusader

Reaction score
Ok. here is the basic premise.
Create a new competition to replace the O-league, something like the european champions league or copa sudamerica/copa libertadores

add more nations to the oceania region. i.e. east timor, indonesia and grant non fifa oceanic nations such as tuvalu full status. maybe even return australia to where it belongs.

increase nations rep but not stupidly, so on a par with asia perhaps or slightly behind.
create new leagues for all nations concerned and increase reps so every club in oceania is equal from the start. this way each nation will vie for top oceania team.

anyone care to help or recommend how this can be done?

This will take alot of time mate and even then you could be facing crash dumps or stuff like that,it can be done easily though,maybe i will have a go at it

i would be happy to download :)

i manage to get the game loaded when i created the first leagues on there, the league in question was new zealand BUT i had changed indonesia also to oceania but crash dumps occuured even after changing all the leagues to oceania. the reason being myaybe the teams from indonesia are still registered in the asian cups