leeumoconnor69

Arsenal 3 - 0 Scum
Reaction score
I've been playing around with the football manager 2010 demo purely to try and discover new tactics for all types of sides.

This tactic is for the smaller team in the league, it started off as a 4 parter, attack, defend, home, away.

After starting my first game with wolves at home using the away tactic accidentally, i ended up winning 2-0 over wigan. My defense was very tight as i intended the away tactic to be, and the counter attacking football paid off.

I became curious as to whether or not this should be my permanent tactic, so i gave it another run out.

After a while i noticed i wasn't conceding many goals but my players were still having chances to finish off the game.

10 games in all competions so far this season.

Wigan 0 - 2 Wolves
Wolves 0 - 0 Fulham
Birmingham 0 - 0 Wolves
Wolves 4 - 0 Huddersfield
Wolves 1 - 1 Manchester United
Liverpool 3 - 1 Wolves
Wolves 2 - 0 Hull
Sheff Wed 0 - 0 Wolves
Portsmouth 0 - 1 Wolves
Wolves 0 - 0 Stoke

If you do the math that is, 10 games 4 goals condeded 3 of which came in one match. So if you like 9 games 1 conceded. and 11 goals scored. As a newly promoted side into the premierleague i am currently 6th after 8 league games.

I think i could be onto something with this tactic, i will wait until the full game is out friday and i will upload it for anyone who wishes to download it.

View attachment 14105

View attachment 14106

View attachment 14107

You going to let us download it..........

just a question, what corner tactc do you use??? Because I have a class one for 2009, but for 2010 it dosen't work??

looks like u will do good in the net game

did you score alot from corners? Sorry about the questions, it's just that i can't seem to score from corners in 2010:'(

well actually at the moment i havent scored from a corner yet, most of my goals come from carlton cole, he is a deadly finisher and availible DIRT cheap.

This I like my loweer league tactic :) Except I have an AML, AMR and the AMC is central, I push the full backs on and my CM is the other side

Lol, its the same sort of set up :)

switch to classic, right click and drag

anyway, the tactic is now avalible for download once accepted by a mod or admin.
Nice. might use it if zavvi ever bother to deliver FM 10.:O
By the way, ronaldo looks really depressed in your signature.XD

Nice. might use it if zavvi ever bother to deliver FM 10.:O
By the way, ronaldo looks really depressed in your signature.XD

well he has gone from barcelona - inter milan - real madrid - ac milan - wolves.

wouldn't you be un-happy.