havehart

Reaction score
Hey all!

I've been having a strange graphical bug with my recently installed FM Slovakia FC'12 kits. Now, I've used graphic kits in 2 seperate FMs and have never had a problem until FM19. I'm playing a Chelsea mode, and the installed kits themselves show up fine EXCEPT during European Cup competition (i.e. Europa League, Champions League) where they revert back to the DEFAULT Premier League jerseys that SI use to avoid copyright.

I can't quite figure out why this could be, but I have a hunch is has something to do with the Real Names Fix (https://www.passion4fm.com/football-manager-real-names-fix/) that I'm also using. But again, I've used this Names Patch before in FM17 and didn't have this issue.

It's not a MAJOR issue, but it's definitely a niggling annoyance and I was wondering if anyone else has been having this weird glitch or might have a hunch on how to correct it?

Cheers in advance!

Its due to the kit being specfic to that comp for Chelsea, you'll have to edit in the editor. Look at the away kit, and you'll see the comp dropdown on the right. or in the pregame editor.

When you say look at the away kit and talk about the "comp dropdown" what menu is this in? Is that in-game or in the editor? Could you give me a screenshot?

I've also noticed that other FC'12 kits I've installed for other leagues work in cup competitions, but not English or Spanish ones...

English and Spanish jerseys also don't show up on the titles screen in the "background dressing room" but other kits for other leagues do.