WannaB

Reaction score
As AFC Ajax manager, i won last years title (hurray) but at the start of the new season, you get the usual seasons expectations etc. No big surprise here. Until i saw the second season expectation and i was like: what the ****..

The screenies:
Gbw3n.png
auvDM.png

Note: I've never had this before.

Well Ajax's reputation calls for high expectations, and you did it last year, if you don't want high expectations don't go to clubs with them.

What's the problem here... You should be expected to win the league your Ajax after all :S

Unless the topklasse B means something I dont get what this is about

What is the topklasse B

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Don't Ajax normally win the league anyway

Good shout actually! That will be the problem most likely, Must have a downloaded database and it's not been created right.

I think topklasse B is the 2nd division, so Ajax is in 2 divisions. Which obviously is not okay :p

Topklasse is either the 2nd or 3rd tier Dutch league (I think) so I'm guessing this is what he is on about

Don't get why he said anything about Season Expectations though

I think topklasse B is the 2nd division, so Ajax is in 2 divisions. Which obviously is not okay :p
This.

It wasn't that hard, sheez.

Anyways, it's not normal to get an invitation for a second season. Thats like playing 2 seasons in 1, impossible.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Topklasse is either the 2nd or 3rd tier Dutch league (I think)so I think this is what he is on about

Don't get why he saidanything about Season Expectations though
It was my first surprise about this whole thing as it should never have happened.

November to December is constant weekend then mid week games
gunna be tough

Thats the point, i want to like, disappear. Unless that isn't possible, i'll cry then.