keywal

Reaction score
I've just started a league with Chelsea and as you can see by the screen shot i'm in december and it's the champions league....

does anyone notice anyting stage about this picture?

The group names are in alphabetical order?1 The positional order within the groups goes 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th?!

No mate, sorry no oddity to me!

i cant see anythin either:O

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

unless its the completed standings of the last group:O?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

waitt a minute:)... is it that the top teams in group are english and spanish:O

Groupe e
roma and fenabache have same point ect ect but fenerbahce have better goals diff and roma still went threw

Eh... Group E? |)

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Bingo! WTF??

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i got it 1st yeh

I'm not complaining and i'm probably not the first to see this, but.... has anyone else seen things like this before?

i was real madrid once
and i finished 3rd in group
(i was about 10)
and i still went through
weird.

so what's the problem then?
It's not odd, it's the rules, when having the same amount of points it depends on the matches the two teams played against each other, if this ends in a draw you look at the goals..

what skins that and i think it depends on home records

so what's the problem then?
It's not odd, it's the rules, when having the same amount of points it depends on the matches the two teams played against each other, if this ends in a draw you look at the goals..

This man is correct^^)

it might have been decided on head to head