Nooooo!
Very sad to hear that.

But i'm atleast glad that you will do this story on FM14. :D

yeah very sad and annoyed all my saved data has gone especially this game. Stupid laptop update.
Was getting very into this save so i shall do my best in FM14 to replicate this. I will now turn to the second finish in the poll and OB will replace them as my 2nd FM14 save

yeah very sad and annoyed all my saved data has gone especially this game. Stupid laptop update.
Was getting very into this save so i shall do my best in FM14 to replicate this. I will now turn to the second finish in the poll and OB will replace them as my 2nd FM14 save
So you'll do a Milan story first?

I can tell you what has happend to OB IRL the last season.

They had a AWFUL season. While they finished 10th, they have just last week won their first away game for the whole calender year!

Out goes:
Hannes Anier (Contract determined) he wasn't what they hoped he was, and it is a wise decision to release him on a free.
Michael Silberbauer (Loan ended) he returns to Young Boys after the biggest impact of him, being his reputation.
Marcus Pedersen (Loan ended) he returns to Vitesse, after a decent season at OB.
Christian S?rensen (Contract ended) with a major injury he wasn't rewarded with a new contract. He's now playing in Silkeborg.
Nicolai J?rgensen (Free transfer) never really made the first team, and apparently wasn't good enough. He's now playing at OB's bitter rivals B93.

In comes:
Conor O'Brien (Full transfer from FC Nordsj?lland) After a short and not so succesfull spell at Nordsj?lland this midfielder is coming to OB. He's been doing okay so far this term.
Martin Spelmann (Full transfer from AC Horsens) After Horsens was relegated this hardworking midfielder moved to OB. He's been doing very well! Working as hard as he can, and running around the whole pitch.
Jeppe Hansen (Free transfer from N?sby) local talent, has started a few games. He's a attacker. fairly young too.
Ari Skulason (Free transfer from GIF Sundsvall) Was suppose to fill out the spot at left back, but he's been playing higher up the pitch so far, due to injuries.
Mustafa Abdellaue (loan from FC Copenhagen) Seing him live was a total disastor! I've never seen a more lazy attacker than this guy. But i guess he's got some skills. He's a attacker, but at the moment i prefer Morten Skoubo over him... and that's saying something!
Jacob Barrett Laursen (loan from Juventus) a danish defender on loan. Don't know if he has started any games yet.
Dusan Djuric (loan from Valenciennes) Been injured for the start of the season. He's a midfielder, and he has played in superligaen before.

Also i think that they bought David L?fquist after his loan there.

after a few busy days at work here we go....

Odense_Boldklub.png

November & December Update

Another good couple months for Odense Boldklub has seen Moore's side begin to press their style on the Superliga.

View attachment 463864

AaB 0-2 Odense
Larsen 50' Schoop 77'
Brilliant performance vs the top of the tree side. Its all getting hot up there. Emil Larsen put in a top notch performance on the right

Odense 1-2 Esbjerg fB
Vadocz 72'
A very surprise defeat which saw OB struggle in possession and also
at the back. Esbjerg took full advantage an looked like a top side. A huge blow for OB.

FC Kobenhaven 0-0 Odense
Great tactical display means OB are still undefeated vs Copenhagen in Superliga.

Odense 3-2 Randers FC
Skoubo 34' 62' 80'
Absolutely stunning match which saw Randers race into a 2 goal lead erly on and OB struggle, but the game was turned on its head in the second half and a superb hat-trick from Morten Skoubo spared more home blushes for Moore.

Silkeborg IF 0-1 Odense
N'Koum 60'
Yet another win against a top of the table side with another goal from the flanks and this time it was Cedric N'Koum who scored a brilliantly timed finish at the back post for the 3 points.

Odense 1-1 AC Horsens
Larsen 43'
Right on half time OB secured a draw with 10 man Horsens. However a game OB dominated was seen as a poor result by Moore who felt the win should have come.

"We have had a solid run into winter and now we must re-energise and reassess for the restart. The disappointing thing for me is our struggle to overcome certain teams at home and this is causing some points to be dropped when we really should have won. This needs to change to win"

View attachment 463862

A good position to be going into the Winter Break. Top of the League!

Danish SuperLiga Awards
View attachment 463861 View attachment 463860 View attachment 463859

Unfortunately OB players did not scrape any awards however Rasmus Falk and Daniel Hoegh were named amongst a star studded squad.

New Signing!
View attachment 463858 View attachment 463857
Free transfer Hrvoje Cale has joined OB as backup for Johansen and is hotly tipped as a star.

View attachment 463856 View attachment 463855

A nice read, seem to have the balance right in this story and don't loose the reader with too much going on. KUTGW

A nice read, seem to have the balance right in this story and don't loose the reader with too much going on. KUTGW

Thanks mate. I know some stories are bogged down in details so figures this would be the nicest way to do it. Hopefully people enjoy it :)

Odense_Boldklub.png

Winter Break

So the winter break is now upon us and with no fixtures until March it is a chance for clubs to address their affairs and concentrate on building their squads for the final rush to the end of the season.

View attachment 463728
At Odense Boldklub the winter break was used to test squad players and trial youngsters. It is unknown whether Stuart Moore will turn this into a long term thing or if it may be a one off but it heralded plenty of success.

Sorensen returns to parent club
Jacob Sorensen felt that he wasn't getting enough game time and has decided to return to Vejle-Kolding.

Heinze to Odense!

View attachment 463722 View attachment 463721

OB have signed goalkeeper Lasse Heinze on a free from Silkeborg IF.