Reaction score
Hey guys, so in my SuperCeltic save I decided to see just how different a tactic I could create. I know the test fixtures seem a little easy, so just take into account the games against the usual power teams in Europe.

Here's the tactic: Intriguing

View attachment 405078

View attachment 405076

I should mention the losses to Galatasary, and Dundee United were because when we were down one nil to Gala at half time I told them they were playing great and they got ******, and stopped playing. The loss to Dundee United I didn't give team talks, and it went downhill after that.

View attachment 405075

I'm not really good with specific attributes needed, but you can probably figure it out.

Player Instructions:

AML - IF( A ): Get Further Forward - Gets him up in support of F9 and AF, gets in behind defences.
MR - WM( S ): Cross from Deep, Cross Aim Center - Early crosses forward to the AF leads to flick on for the F9 and IF.
ST - F9( S ): Roam From Position - important so he can get free and spring the ball forward.

I'm going to run it with a smaller club, like a mid tabled team to see if it's as good as it seems so far. If any of you guys wanna give it a try then that would be awesome.

Last edited:
Of course you're winning games with a team like that...

So if you clearly read the whole post, you'll notice I didn't make any attempt to hide that the team is way too good for the league, or that it was an edited save. I also said I will try this out with a weaker team to see if it is as good as it seems. If you have any suggestions for a team that I should test it with then shoot.

FMRTE lol

Again, I made no attempts to pass this team off as a real game. It isn't FMRTE though, it is a custom database where Scotland has taken the reputation, and financial system of England. Teams have been adjusted to show this new wealth, Celtic adjusted a lot obviously.

If you have a suggestion for a team in the new patch to use, I will use them, and then upload screenshots if it goes well.