Off the Ball ?

i think it's creating space.

I dunno to be honest, i think thats what it is..

To put it simple - How good they are at making space for themselves off the ball.

If they're a striker, this will probably result in more goalscoring opportunities for himself.

ok i see, so it's pretty **** important for strikers , especially target men :) Good to know! thanks for the quick answer

A player's movement without the ball. Similiar to Anticipation, this is how well a palyer particularly attacking ones, can assess a situation and then move off the ball, making themselves available to receive a pass in a dangerous postion.

Think of Michael Owen, always moving in and around defenders crearting space. It is ideal to have a striker with this atribute in the 16+ range if you have a good passer/playmaker in midfield like Arteta, Fabregas, Alonso ect.

You want it high for attacking players its pretty much what people have said above making runs and creating space basicly getting into good positions for passes or shots.

Off the ball (or OTB) is a term used in football in the UK, usually associated with a players movement when not in possession of the football. It can also be used for incidents that happen not involving the ball, like a fight or a late challenge.