Reaction score
I'll get straight to the point. I made an offer for Demy de Zeeuw, realized I didn't want him, so when the time came to make an offer I went to the Transfer Centre and took the offer back. But when I try to continue the game now, it says I need to respond to Spartak Moscow. So if I try to Offer Contract, the game tells me I need to have an accepted offer from the club first.

Essentially - I can't continue my game, because it tells me to offer a contract or withdraw my offer - which I've already done.

Don't tell me to reload the game from last save, unless there're no other options.

I'll get straight to the point. I made an offer for Demy de Zeeuw, realized I didn't want him, so when the time came to make an offer I went to the Transfer Centre and took the offer back. But when I try to continue the game now, it says I need to respond to Spartak Moscow. So if I try to Offer Contract, the game tells me I need to have an accepted offer from the club first.

Essentially - I can't continue my game, because it tells me to offer a contract or withdraw my offer - which I've already done.

Don't tell me to reload the game from last save, unless there're no other options.

Can't you just click walk away when you other him a contract.

I don't even get to the offer contract screen - the game tells me that "You cannot make a contract offer for this player. Until a team accept [sic] an offer all you can do is wait."