burkeyoa

Reaction score
Quick question. I have a player that is wanted by a few clubs. I have offered him out for 2.5 million and clubs have came back in with a 1.9million bid which is being accepted automaticly. Is there something obvious I am missing here or why is the 1.9 offering being accepted on my behalf?

Nope no release clause. There was a host of clubs came in at 1.9million an these where accepted and 1 club came in at 1 million and it left that offer for me to decide. Only thing I can think of is the board accepted the offers but I thought I would be notified of this?

Check if you've set an asking price and if he's on the unwanted list your DOF or Assistant will accept any offer matching your prices.

That or your board felt the offer was too good to refuse. Was there any option to talk to them about it? I've had that a few times on my Aberdeen save

mate, it might be that you put your DOF in change of transfers, I suggest that you go and check the settings

Checked all the setttings and don't have a DoF currently employed. I played on for a week an once the player had chosen to sign for a club it said the chairman thought this offer was too good to turn down. No option to talk to the board tho or no notification about it when the bid was originally accepted.