jonaskim95

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this but here it goes.
I'm on the second season and Hazard, my favourite fm player is tranfer-listed by request. I made an offer which was accepted and as I was going to offer him a contract but I couldn't meet his wage requirements (only 56/week) as I could only offer 25.5k . Not sure why did this happen but for me its really strange as my wage budget is over 800k per week and I'm using only 440k.
I do not have players with high wages away on loan, only youngsters.
Does anyone have an idea of what might cause this because its freaking me out : )?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this but here it goes.
I'm on the second season and Hazard, my favourite fm player is tranfer-listed by request. I made an offer which was accepted and as I was going to offer him a contract but I couldn't meet his wage requirements (only 56/week) as I could only offer 25.5k . Not sure why did this happen but for me its really strange as my wage budget is over 800k per week and I'm using only 440k.
I do not have players with high wages away on loan, only youngsters.
Does anyone have an idea of what might cause this because its freaking me out : )?

it has to be the role you're offering him. make him a first-team player or key player and then you'll see that you can offer him a lot more.