*OFFICIAL CRASH DUMP ANNOUNCEMENT* - Please remove ALL custom facepacks/logos etc

Mike.

Staff member
Reaction score
from Neil Brock http://community.sigames.com/showth...-please-remove-ALL-custom-facepacks-logos-etc

Hi everyone,

It's been brought to my attention that a number of users are using graphics packs from FM09 and FM10. Normally this would be fine, but it would appear some packs are causing issues with your games, causing them to crash. So please, if you are having crashing errors, especially at the start of the game, when selecting leagues, creating a manager and clicking on players, please REMOVE ALL custom graphics packs and see if this resolves your issue.

Thanks.

EDIT: I will say when the FM11 specific facepacks/logos etc are released these may well not have these same issues.

Haven't had any issues, though I haven't played extensively yet.

I have been using the 50,000 facepack, as well as a logo pack that worked on 2010.

Same as Billy, no crash issues for me with FM10 50k facepack.

Haven't had any issues, though I haven't played extensively yet.

I have been using the 50,000 facepack, as well as a logo pack that worked on 2010.
not everyone is having it, but it seems enough people are, personally not had any of the issues that seem to be floating about, only annoyance is the spanish 2 yellow cards issue

it is to do with the fact that FM09/FM10 read both types of png files(png and PNG) whereas FM11 only reads the png. I am having to check all SilkySideways and change them

I am using FM11 faces and I am fine :)

only crashdumps on me when i download and install graphics during game if i install them when the game isnt running runs smooth

im having issues with crash dump in the very first game i play,please tell me this is something that can be fixed :(

I don't have any logos or face packs installed, just a few edits and a fairly average sized database and I keep getting crash dumps. I can play games it just keeps happening randomly. Any advice? Would starting a new game without an edit get rid of the problem?

this problam is of crashs is from the kits ..and not face packs or logos .. i saw that SI sed it was face,logos .. but there wrong ..its from custom kit packs that cause the game to crash

I've just had a crash dump of when I'm on the assistant team meeting. One of the choices was a player has the wrong squad status i think you should change it. When I selected the option the game crashed...hint for anyon else I recommend going through the players screen to change it....

ye im havin same problem m8 game crashing five mins into very 1st game. has anyone from s.i. got a solution for this???

remove all custom kits .... its kits kits and only kits ..

facepacks and logos are 100% safe .. iv been shouting this out loud since day 1 ..

but no one heres me ??

i havnt got any kits or logos or anyhting it just keeps crashing

ok the other main reasons that can cause a crash is ,,. any changes that you have made to your

events folder ..ie sound pack.. and events

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\data\events

no crash dumps but annoying bug that insists on showing opposition team ratings as a pop up in 3d view but only when im playing at home any ideas guys